Collapse
No announcement yet.

So rigo chin is china huh??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez does the backstroke in nearly every fight.

Manny has been knocked down.

Hopkins has been down.

They are all bums now.

Comment

I think Frampton demolishes Rigo, i just have a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Marquez does the backstroke in nearly every fight.

Manny has been knocked down.

Hopkins has been down.

They are all bums now.
        Those guys have fought the best of the best. Regardless if you say he's being avoided. He's still being dropped, in the process.

Comment

China chin Rigo ducking Leo and Mares harder than ever now. He would get knocked out unconcious by any top figher in the division. That's why he has been fighting bums and has beens like Donaire (Nonito is washed up and injured). Even some Jamaican hopeful walked thru him lol. Rigo has no credbility, he is getting dropped left and right by bums in every fight. Eve Nonito almost knocked him out cold with one arm and one eye.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Those guys have fought the best of the best. Regardless if you say he's being avoided. He's still being dropped, in the process.
            Seek you also said he was "soft" before you ever saw the fight so um...

Comment

Seek you also said he was "soft" before you ever saw the fight so um...
              Beer, what does having watching the fight have anything to do with Togo being soft. I watched the knockdown s, I saw Rigos get buckled after the first knockdown. I've seen him fight before, and I see his punches resistance. Yes soft by my definition and you don't have to agree. Obviously we like different styles of fighters. I prefer a boxer that is capable of going to war and surviving like Sugar Ray Leonard. Who was slick as Rigo and can take a punch and not be floored in multiple tune up fights. And you prefer regarded fighters who haven't been tested, like Rigo.

And what does any of that have to do with what I initially said to you comparing Marquez Pac and Hopkins who are battle tested and approved? You're comparing Rigos to them?

Comment

Beer, what does having watching the fight have anything to do with Togo being soft. I watched the knockdown s, I saw Rigos get buckled after the first knockdown. I've seen him fight before, and I see his punches resistance. Yes soft by my definition and you don't have to agree. Obviously we like different styles of fighters. I prefer a boxer that is capable of going to war and surviving like Sugar Ray Leonard. Who was slick as Rigo and can take a punch and not be floored in multiple tune up fights. And you prefer regarded fighters who haven't been tested, like Rigo.

And what does any of that have to do with what I initially said to you comparing Marquez Pac and Hopkins who are battle tested and approved? You're comparing Rigos to them?
                What does it have to do? You made a thread before even watching the fight calling the dude soft. You like fighters that go to war? That's cool I do too, but Rigo obviously has dog in him. Not sure why you won't admit it.

Shane Mosley ran for his life against Manny, he's soft also right?

Manny was KTFO by dudes early in his career, he's soft too right?

Comment

What does it have to do? You made a thread before even watching the fight calling the dude soft. You like fighters that go to war? That's cool I do too, but Rigo obviously has dog in him. Not sure why you won't admit it.

Shane Mosley ran for his life against Manny, he's soft also right?

Manny was KTFO by dudes early in his career, he's soft too right?
                  Whats with all the hate for rigo beer?

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                    Whats with all the hate for rigo beer?
                    What? I'm defending him.

Seek is trashing him. Seek is like "Rigo is soft and doesn't have any fight in him." But he clearly does.

You knock him down and he comes back to hurt you.

Comment

No, it's granite stone. He was never buckled by a career sushi bar chef.
                      Didn't Wilder used to be a grocery store clerk?

Comment

Working...
                      X