No announcement yet.

who wins broner vs rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner by EASY UD or late stoppage

Rios had no answer for Abril Philly Shell Defense, I see Broner doing the same but Broner is much faster then Abril and slicker and has WAY MORE POWER!

Comment

broner by UD

Comment

I see this fight going like Mayweather-Castillo I

Comment

To add to what I wrote earlier...

Rios might be a smidge too big for Broner at this point. Even though he's only one weight class ahead, Rios looks like a junior middleweight out there. He's tough as hell, hits hard, but looks easy to outbox. Its an interesting fight to think of but Broner needs to step up his competition before he considers this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Broner would win due to the shoulder roll.

If Rios couldn't conquer Abril's shoulder roll, he damn sure won't conquer Broner's lol
            broner aint 5'11 and abril is even slicker than broner imo. . . but I do think he would win a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
              broner aint 5'11 and abril is even slicker than broner imo. . . but I do think he would win a close fight

Height has nothing to do with it. Mayweather is 5'7 or 5'8 and he conquered that schit to a T.

It's not about height; more technique. You could be 5'5 and conquer that schit and a motherfcker won't touch you.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Height has nothing to do with it. Mayweather is 5'7 or 5'8 and he conquered that schit to a T.

It's not about height; more technique. You could be 5'5 and conquer that schit and a motherfcker won't touch you.
                here's the thing though broner doesnt have the shoulder roll to a T...he's been fighting all these short 5'5 5'4 guys he hasn't proven he can use the shoulder roll effective against a taller bigger man like rios...

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  here's the thing though broner doesnt have the shoulder roll to a T...he's been fighting all these short 5'5 5'4 guys he hasn't proven he can use the shoulder roll effective against a taller bigger man like rios...
                  True he has fought smaller guys, but I still think his defense is better than Abril's.

Comment

rios by ko, good fight for rios as i would assume broner would only try to outbox rios and randomly exchange. Rios would just put his pressure and power in full efect and wait for broner to crack........i love the way people here say rios is mediocre but the truth is hes entertaining, fun to watch and explosive, something your fav boxers are not...........

Comment

Rios stops him

Comment

Working...
                      X