Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: "Cotto Turned Down 7.5 Million Offer From Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really love to hear why Pac Needs a catch weight and Mayweather didn't...Pac would never survive Cotto with 10oz gloves and if you boxed or know boxing you already know why....

Comment

Its not just the 150 CW. You guys are all assuming Cotto would be able to rehydrate the night of the fight. People forget Pacquaio weighed more than De La Hoya the night of the fight. If Cotto could rehydrate up to 165-170 the night of the fight the 150 CW would matter less. But I doubt thats the case because theres no way Roach lets Cotto walk to the ring at 165.

Comment

man that just shows how much team pac love they little catchweight-fights...

Comment

I like Cotto, so let him fight a guy with a name who could make 47 easily. Plus the guy can't punch so its a safe fight for him. If hes gonna fight he opponent must be right because I fear this guy can get hurt. I don't like what I see from him when he's hit. He took big abuse at the hands of the Cheater Margeito and that type of punishment stays forever! You guys don't understand how fast that abuse can tear a fighter down once he begins to take shots that are heavy. He won't be able to absorb what he used to, thats what happens when a fighter recieves to many bad beatings! That one fight could have caused alot of damage to that young man. Ray
          Last edited by Ray Corso; 09-12-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
            Pacquiao turned down 40 million
            Damn - the thread should have ended here.

Comment

Cotto already said he wouldn't put his body through the trouble ever again. If pacquiao was so eager to make the fight and knows he can beat him again, why not just meet em at 154? Talk about wanting everything spoon fed.
              Last edited by codey; 09-12-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

cotto also turned down another sure ass beating which is fine coz nobody wants to see this mismatch but cotto fans

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Good. This fight is pointless, we already know pac is the superior fighter.

Why the hell wont pac just rematch bradley and avenge his loss
                  exactly. Pac beats Cotto every night of the week. I'd rather see Pac/Bradley II, call it vengeance, it would be hugely marketable.

Comment

Props to Cotto.................

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      cotto also turned down another sure ass beating which is fine coz nobody wants to see this mismatch but cotto fans
                      I'm a massive Cotto fan but I don't buy into the whole, Cotto's drained myth. Pac beats Cotto at any weight, any time.

Comment

Working...
                      X