Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your thoughts on Bradley IF he loses to Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your thoughts on Bradley IF he loses to Manny Pacquiao?

Bradley is a work horse with determination, will, and all the ability to beat Manny! In no way is this guy someone to take lightly. If Manny beats Bradley what will you think of him then...given all the ways he could lose buy...KO ,Points ,Split Decisions and so forth! What will you think of him if he loses? Whats your thoughts?

gj selling the fight

id laugh at pedquiao and all of excuses following the loss

but guess what, pac isn't going to lose when the winner is already determined via hand picked Arum judges. not worth $65 will stream

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      gj selling the fight

id laugh at pedquiao and all of excuses following the loss
      Did you read the question, or are you always this stupid?

Comment

I'd laugh my ass off when Timmy starts trying to get a Khan payday!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Bradley is a work horse with determination, will, and all the ability to beat Manny! In no way is this guy someone to take lightly. If Manny beats Bradley what will you think of him then...given all the ways he could lose buy...KO ,Points ,Split Decisions and so forth! What will you think of him if he loses? Whats your thoughts?
          no way does pacquiao lose to bradley......pac has had a gift in all the marquez fights. pac wins even if he loses. and if pac wins it's not like he wasn't the favorite anyways......bradley is made for pac......if bradley is competitive it will just expose how overrated pac is.

Comment

Originally posted by slackblick View Post
            no way does pacquiao lose to bradley......pac has had a gift in all the marquez fights. pac wins even if he loses. and if pac wins it's not like he wasn't the favorite anyways......bradley is made for pac......if bradley is competitive it will just expose how overrated pac is.

is the the thread title..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

is the the thread title..
              There's no IF my friend. The only way Bradley wins this is via KO and even then they'll watch the fight in slow motion and find a tiny graze of hair follicles touching and reach for that NC. Bradley does not have KO power. Judges are giving this one to Pac.

Comment

The way i see it they took this fight because bradley seems to be a fighter before a boxer. So while hes sticking to the game plan and gets clipped by pac, the fighter in him is going to want to retaliate and thats what team pac is banking on. Fire fights. IMO

Comment

My thoughts would be Floyd is out of jail soon so you can fight Floyd you got a better chance against him.

Comment

It really would depend on how he loses like ts said but even more specific. I see these two having a very ugly fight. Lots of slips and head clashes. If Pac makes easy work of Bradley he gets full credit on this one. It is a solid win to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X