Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo's Flat Fee Offer is a Way To Avoid Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
    No, hes saying Willie Monroe Jr is an white guy from a cave from Whitelandia.
    LMAO
    In a van, down by the river.

Comment

• QUOTE] write like a Vich, act like a vich, sound like a vich... I mean you can help it! you are a vich!

truth hurt don't it... you have my permission to move on with your life at moms home you parasite.. keyboard warrior!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        Old enough to remember who lived in the pyramids mother****er!!!
        Then how about a 5-year range?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          You can't dispute that their color is similar, so you insult me. Well I have a solution for you. Go put those pictures into photoshop, then calculate the RGBT(Q?) color codes for each of them, and you will see, mathematically, that the colors are similar, which proves my point, mathematically.

Is Vasyl Lomachenko a hypejob?

Yes.

If only there was some way to put hypejobs into a photoshop RGBTQ calculator, you would be able to prove it mathematically, and show it to the white casual fans, since math is all those simpleminded cavedivers understand, rather than #truth. But there isn't. Doesn't change the #facts though. is he a hypejob? Yes. One word: Orlando Salido. One word. Tells you everything.

And I'll give you one more word that says everything: hype job.

you have a very limited understanding about boxing

and almost no feel for the game at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Omair View Post
            I am sorry but I was licking your mom's anus and deep frying your sister's pussy when I wrote that.

p.s. AND dont bother replying u r on ignore list, now go suck other's dicks on my list, ok cocksucker??

wow, aren't you a particularly nasty little shhtbag

just what we needed, yet another f@g alt LMAO

Comment

Working...
            X