This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Meanwhile Marquez KO's Pacquiao at age 40 with ONE shot and with a chest full of acne but he is a hero in Tiajuana. Gotta love the peasants...

Margarito comes to fight with casts in his gloves but his win is "legit"

Cotto is clean... But I would recommend the proud Morales-Way for Cotto. Throw a few tainted beef steaks on that grill and blame it on the weekend barbecue. You know Canelo is on that Beef ala Morales "diet..."

I smell fear in the dusty pueblo...

"Cotto is going to "Jose Cotto" Canelo's jaw...Better get conspiracy theory launched on Nov. 6th."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    ooof, shots right down the pipe.

Comment

Wasn't there a thread a while back saying that his team was gonna use USADA???

Now.....

if there is NO testing at all for Cotto.....

it is a very bad look this day in age.

Comment

Excuse is place now.

Comment

Wait, is there no testing at all?

I'd hope and expect the minimum to be USADA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            The old Cotto fans were pretty decent boxing fans. Now all we mostly have is ****ing cheerleaders that ride his nuts to no end wearing Bears jerseys.

Originally posted by Bardock View Post

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Didn't know he was a Bears fan.
            bull**** how many times have I had Bears stuff on my sig/avi? plus you know I was wearing a bears jersey on my profile pic.

I don't roll that way buddy... you can hit up yusaf mack if you wan't. No one will care.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Excuse is place now.
              no need for excuses, cotto is getting stopped roids or not..

Comment

A diva and a cheat

Comment

Kovalev didn't use VADA for Pascal and no one thought he was dirty, so I can't understand why anyone would feel Cotto is.

It's not a good look to have no testing. What is worse is when posters reach different conclusions for different boxers that do the same thing.

Comment

Wow! This is another black eye for the sport of boxing! In addition, VADA is the more stringent testing of the two because its voluntary. Therefore, the results cannot be manipulated since they have no boss.

Comment

Pac refuses testing - Cotto Fans: "Pac was juicing when Cotto fought him!"

Pac makes Cotto go to a catchweight - Cotto Fans: "Pac is a bitch for CW demands!!! Cotto was drained!!!"

Margarito is highly suspected of using loaded wraps vs Cotto because of increased punching power - Cotto Fans: "Margarito was obviously cheating!! So that loss is a good, legitimate excuse!!"

NOW

Cotto refuses testing - Cotto Fans: "Cotto isn't juicing, VADA sucks!"

Cotto makes opponents go down to catchweights - Cotto Fans: "But but Cotto is A-side doe"

Cotto is suspected of juicing due to refusing the testing, freakish increased punching power at his age and at that weight and back acne - Cotto Fans - "Canelo fans are already making excuses!" "Who cares if Cotto cheating, he's going to win!!"

fags

Comment

Working...
                      X