No announcement yet.

Yo Trigg Tell Me How To Make Love With A Feet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Trigg Tell Me How To Make Love With A Feet

i find foot fetish very disturbing. this shyt has never crossed my mind. but there's this petite chick that i been messing around lately and when her ankles where on my shoulders i noticed her feet/toes were all curled up. then after that i just can't stop thinking about it.

i am an azz man all my life but i have been taking a notice on this girl's feet for some reason. she's petite and her feet are slim and very fragile looking. i have only been into it just for this girl. when i did her doggy i kept looking at it more than i was looking at her azz. i was amaze how it curls up everytime i penetrate.

i think im messed up.

You're not messed up. A woman's feet has great power. Simple little toe movement are signs that she wants you. Before you make love to a girl give a passinate foot rub to get her juices going. Start kissing her whole body and work your way down to her toes. Now when you're making love to her with her feet next to you're head start kissing and sucking on her toes while penetrating her. Hopefully she's the kind of girl that's into that stuff.

Comment

3/10 thread would not browse again

Comment

man, feet are faakin' awesome. i've ditched some 8's in the face because of bunions, corns and toe-spacing.

Comment

Working...
        X