Floyd Mayweather is washed up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
    Hes been past it for a few years now..thats unquestionable

i wouldnt say the flatfeet would be a reason why hes past it, [ofcourse in hindsight it is when u throw everything together] but i think he was standing his ground even more so, whenever he wanted to get the hell out of the way he did it,

u may find this shocking TS but aside from maybe the baldimor fight floyd doesnt dance or run around much, hes almost has been a flat footed fighter through out his career believe it or not, watch his fights, did i think he had maybe a lil rust and didnt wanna pointlessly run around when he can just out box sure, i can say that, but i wouldnt go as far as saying directly that hes flat footed because hes past prime, thats alil overboard perhaps.

if needs to move around his legs are fully capable of doing so and for a long period of time even in his career right now
    I don't mean flat footed as he was tryng to trade punches. I mean the placement of his feet were flat. Old guys fight like that. he looked very uncoordinated. I don't accuse Floyd of running, I know he shoulder rolls since moving up to 147lbs. I am talking about the actual feet being flat at times. The feet are the first thing to go... but overall Floyd is deteriorating very fast.

Comment

lol............

Comment

That almost 2 year lay-off did the job.

Comment

He looked pretty dang good to me honestly. And I'm in no way a fanboy of his. He's a piece of ****, but his in-ring skills are undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
            He looked pretty dang good to me honestly. And I'm in no way a fanboy of his. He's a piece of ****, but his in-ring skills are undeniable.
            watch the fight with the sound off.

he had a nice lead right, and that only worked cus Ortiz was trying to get inside. other than that he didnt't land much. His legs looked terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
              I don't mean flat footed as he was tryng to trade punches. I mean the placement of his feet were flat. Old guys fight like that. he looked very uncoordinated. I don't accuse Floyd of running, I know he shoulder rolls since moving up to 147lbs. I am talking about the actual feet being flat at times. The feet are the first thing to go... but overall Floyd is deteriorating very fast.
              im gonna watch the fight myself and remember this post, i thought he may looked alil sloppy during certain exchanges but floyd isnt barrera so he could throw some sloppy out of place swings but even that i'd consider nit picking since floyd did drill him almost on command

Comment

Joey,

What fight were you watching man? Did you not see how he could connect his right at anytime? He looked slower against mosely if anything...he was shooting lasers at ortiz's face and would pop him with the left hook or a body shot occasionally. That was the best mayweather has looked in his last 5 fights...he was aggressive, showed his usual defensive prowess, and walked Ortiz down making him run a few times. Man if anything, roach is thinking how the hell am I going to teach PAC how to get out of the way off those rights...May showed that when he puts his foot on the gas, it doesnt matter if you're orthodox or southpaw, he will find a way to beat that ass. I want to hate on him so bad because he's a d*ckhead outside that ring but god damn, that was going to be a f'n massacre if they kept it going...it looked like gatti pt2 out there...I was shocked how he came to fight.

Comment

Working...
                X