Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Timothy Bradley who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley struggled with two pressure fighters with power in Provodnikov and Pacquiao, I think he struggles with Matthysse too.

Lucas would go all in on him without much concern about Bradley's power.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 02-12-2015, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Bradley struggled with two pressure fighters with power in Provodnikov and Pacquiao, I think he struggles with Matthysse too.

He outboxed Prov with a concussion, if he sticks to the game plan and doesn't get emotional he outboxes Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        He outboxed Prov with a concussion, if he sticks to the game plan and doesn't get emotional he outboxes Matthysse.
        Only because Provo gassed after 4 rounds as per usual, and RP arguably won that fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

lol lucas is no pac and Tim wanted to go to war. He boxes circles around lucas

Comment

It would look like the Garcia-Matthysse fight. Tim's footwork is at least as good as Danny's. Matthysse would be struggling to find the big shot I think. He's definitely not the in-your-kitchen fighter that Chaves and Provo are; Matthysse s a midrange pressure fighter and he'd lose a midrange fight against Bradley.

Comment

Another hard fight for Tim, but I see him squeaking out a close decision.

Comment

Depends on how early Tim gets lured into a war. I believe he has been in one too many wars and Lucas could be the guy to put him away if he can drag him into a slugfest early. However, if Bradley comes in deisciplined and focused on strictly boxing throughout he fight and avoids a war breaking out, he snatches a UD. Good match up.

Comment

Im nervous about Bradley fighting these type of fighters.....His nuts too big for his own good..

Comment

I love Lucas but he needs a few kd's to win. Bradley is athletically gifted and has a good beard.

Comment

Bradley blows hot and cold, so you dont know what version of him you are going to get, if you get the version who fought Pac in the 1st fight, he schools Lucas...

If you get the Provo version, he gets battered and bruised maybe even stopped..

If you get the Chaves version it could be close!

Comment

Working...
                      X