Ya she's Bosnian
    albanian...

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
      albanian...
      Lol close enough

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        She embarrassed herself bad, thought she was something special didn't get the 100k retweets and than made up a fake excuse saying she got hacked.

I never heard of her until I clicked the headline Rita Ora embarrassing fail.

I looked her up and she isn't even black, She looks black, but is pure white wtf? I think they call people like her culture vultures.

I think it was rumoured a while back that Jay Z was fucking Rita Ora on the side. The more I think about it, the more I think that rumour was started by Rita Ora.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Ya she's Bosnian, it's unreal how hard she has tried to make herself look black. I thought she was half black for sure. The funny part of the whole fail is how the real issue is not addressed, hacked or not, no one gave a **** to retweet. Over a million of her followers are spam accounts. Total loser.
          yeah pathetic. Those spam accounts to make her seem famous, her publicist probably got someone to create millions of dummy twitter accounts to follow her.

She probably had no idea and thought those were legit followers and not spam accounts lol.

I thought she was black, she looks like a light skin black girl, what is strange is she has the same skin tone of a girl who is half black and light skin, she might be taking some type of pills to make her skin that way? she sure fooled me. I looked at her name on a search and it was listed under people who you would never guess were not black.

She looks like Rhianna, can't believe she isn't half black, maybe her mom cheated on her pops with a black dude?
          Last edited by hectari; 11-08-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

She embarrassed herself bad, thought she was something special didn't get the 100k retweets and than made up a fake excuse saying she got hacked.

I never heard of her until I clicked the headline Rita Ora embarrassing fail.

I looked her up and she isn't even black, She looks black, but is pure white wtf? I think they call people like her culture vultures.
            I started a thread about her a few months ago. I was a bit confused cause she looked mixed but is from Albania and last time I checked I never heard of any black population in Albania.

I wouldn't call her a culture vulture. She's just a white chick who has features that makes her look black.

Here's the thread
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=638771

Comment

yeah pathetic. Those spam accounts to make her seem famous, her publicist probably got someone to create millions of dummy twitter accounts to follow her.

She probably had no idea and thought those were legit followers and not spam accounts lol.

I thought she was black, she looks like a light skin black girl, what is strange is she has the same skin tone of a girl who is half black and light skin, she might be taking some type of pills to make her skin that way? she sure fooled me. I looked at her name on a search and it was listed under people who you would never guess were not black.

She looks like Rhianna, can't believe she isn't half black, maybe her mom cheated on her pops with a black dude?
              If you see pics of her when she was younger, you will see they do her makeup and hair like that so she looks black. She looks like a Eastern European chick in her younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                If you see pics of her when she was younger, you will see they do her makeup and hair like that so she looks black. She looks like a Eastern European chick in her younger days.
                oh crap I typed in young rita ora and she does look half black wtf? I saw her parents picture and they look white the mom and dad don't have her skin tone, this is really baffling. like I said maybe her mom cheated on her pops with a black guy?

Its weird she looks like those black girls who bleach their skin now

Last edited by hectari; 11-09-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  and last time I checked I never heard of any black population in Albania.
                  I don't think there is such a place anyways.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

She was born in Kosovo at a time when there was war in the region and people were trying to get out of there (like she did) not move in, so the chances of her being part black are about 0.00000000001%. She might have some kind of gypsy or Turkish blood or something that makes her look a bit unusual for an Eastern European but isn't uncommon to that region, that area was under Turkish rule for centuries, and gypsys are more common to Romania and Bulgaria but not unknown to what was Yugoslavia.

Comment

I decided to look up her songs on youtube and this cannot sing, it sounds like she is just talking wtf? horrible how did she even get any fans?

Comment

Working...
                      X