Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight or moment made you a fan of your favorite fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fight or moment made you a fan of your favorite fighters?

I use to be a big fan of Erik Morales because I liked his nickname and the way he fought. He was all heart. The moment he made me a fan is when he fought Pacquiao the first time. He was up on the cards heading into the 12th round, he knew he had the fight in the bag but he said **** playing it safe. He switches southpaw and slugged it out with Manny. It was a classic moment. What was your moment that made you a fan of the fighters you like?

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    I use to be a big fan of Erik Morales because I liked his nickname and the way he fought. He was all heart. The moment he made me a fan is when he fought Pacquiao the first time. He was up on the cards heading into the 12th round, he knew he had the fight in the bag but he said **** playing it safe. He switches southpaw and slugged it out with Manny. It was a classic moment. What was your moment that made you a fan of the fighters you like?

morales was one of my favorites too. you became a fan of morales pretty late. that was his last great moment.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      morales was one of my favorites too. you became a fan of morales pretty late. that was his last great moment.
      Yeah, true. I knew of him before but never really became of fan until that moment. He had a good moment with maidana after everyone thought he was going to get ko'd.

Comment

Fallen ego, you became a fan of his because he beat PAC? Dude I can tell you are a flowmo. I was a fan of morales long before that fight, you are new to boxing, go watch morales war with injin chi that was a fight I saw live.

You probably saw the fight on YouTube. Morales was my favorite of the Mexican trio.

Comment

When Cotto blew Pinto out in PR for his first world title. Love at first sight.

Comment

Working...
          X