No announcement yet.

Mayweather Flips Out When Assistant Puts Honey In Coffee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post

He held back there... messing with his coffee like that. Floyd knows you put coffee in tea only.

Dont mess with no someones coffee like that. He should have stomped that assistant.

Floyd has a "0" on his record... undefeated, that say's it all. Ray Robinson, Greb and those other guy's probably would have had **** and piss in their coffee's. They prolly havent even invented coffee back then.

Pac has juice in his coffee, I bet.

**** tha haterz!
    pretty sure that's true. the last time pac flipped out, he crushed cell phones and made death threats to ariza and his security guards. #roidrage

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      One day, it's going to be someone around Floyd who is going to be on the newspaper for sucker punching his ignorant ass.
      But he has his steroid supplying buddies with him at all times cause health comes first because we couldn't have an average schnook wup his azz in the street

Comment

I don't really like honey in coffee either, it's only for emergency usage if I run out of sugar otherwise don't do it.

Comment

I have to agree with Floyd in this one. But we all have that friend we keep around and try to help who is extremely stupid.

Comment

But seriously who the **** puts honey in coffee and diesel in a sports car? I dint think Floyd is the problem this time. I agre with him, dudes an idiot.

Comment

You dudes have some serious issues. I've never seen someone hated this much.

Comment

I don't see the beef here.

Somebody on his payroll ****ed up. You gotta' get what it is you pay for. He didn't fire them.

Bet that member of his entourage gets pretty well taken care of. Ok so make the ****ing coffee right. Easier than coal mining or commercial fishing or logging or something and probably pays better.

Tempest in a tea cup...

Comment

What a diva.

Comment

OP log off.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post

He held back there... messing with his coffee like that. Floyd knows you put coffee in tea only.

Dont mess with no someones coffee like that. He should have stomped that assistant.

Floyd has a "0" on his record... undefeated, that say's it all. Ray Robinson, Greb and those other guy's probably would have had **** and piss in their coffee's. They prolly havent even invented coffee back then.

Pac has juice in his coffee, I bet.

**** tha haterz!
                      Coffee in tea only huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X