No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux on 4/27 in Vegas, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    So... Donaire is gonna test the chin for sure but Rigo MIGHT NOT test Donaire's body? You do know the body is easier to hit than the chin right? Not bias at all... not at all. Everybody here knows how reckless Donaire gets when he's the aggressor. Rigo will have plenty of chances to test that flabby soft body of his.
    i doubt rigo will have much opportunities to go down to the body against donaire..not many guys have got a solid shot to donaire's body because he sometimes keeps his elbows tucked in nice and he uses distance and quick movement to keep away from those body shots.

also, it's not like rigo doesn't go all aggressive and reckless himself...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangnam Style! View Post
      And picking a guy who only fought 11 fights, with Cordoba and Ramos as the only note worthy fighters he has defeated is the smartest thing to do! Right?
      LOL

I can't wait until Nonito derails the Rigo hype train. He's going to splash a nice cold dose of reality on some of these "fans."

And to all of the people that said Bob Arum was going to let this marinate, what do you have to say now? Admit that you were wrong about him. Best promoter in the world.

Comment

• Well, Bob probably thought to himself, it's either I make this fight already (in house baby) or people will keep demanding Donaire-Mares.

Doesn't matter, it's still a great fight, and Rigo might even present a more difficult challenge stylistically if his chin holds up. I really hope it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          well donaire is going to test that chin and rigo may or may not test that body....may the best man win.
          I think they are going to test each other, there not too many fighters that would look for the best with only 11 fights, GR can do it because of his pedegree as amateur... May the best fighter win, I'll b rooting for my countryman but if Donaire wins I'll give him all the credit.

Comment

• Smells like bull****...believe when I see it but if its true....daaayyyuuuum can't wait!

Comment

• Good news, is it true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Milkdogg View Post
                First Froch-Kessler announced and now this. Great start to the year

Hell yea man. Whooooooo!!!!!!

Comment

• I love Rigo, but Donaire is too big for him.

I can see Nonito going up to 130 maybe even 135 in a couple years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
                    I can't see why Rigodeaux's people want to put him in so early with Donaire? He needs to blossom a little more. at a record of 11w 9ko 0L, he just isn't ready, plus his soft chin is a problem. Why not wait till the end of 2013 or even 2014 when he will have gained much needed experience? Rigodeaux is very talented but way out of his league again Donaire. Nonito Donaire by 9th round stoppage.
                    Rigo is like 37 years old. they can't wait around any longer

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      I think there would be a big time discrepancy since that fight takes place in Argentina.
                      woooooooooooooooooo
                      Last edited by Cubanborn87; 01-17-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X