Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Fedor Vs Frank Mir Confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mir exposes him as a Strikeforce can, I'll be so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      If Mir exposes him as a Strikeforce can, I'll be so sad.
      I hope he does Franks a cool dude met him a few times hopefully he can take this,it's a big step up for Cormier.

Comment

I hate Frank Mir so I hope he loses, but I don't get the Black Fedor references. He's a green fighter out of the blanket camp, not even close to anything Fedor has done or accomplished...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I hate Frank Mir so I hope he loses, but I don't get the Black Fedor references. He's a green fighter out of the blanket camp, not even close to anything Fedor has done or accomplished...
          I think that B.Fedor makes reference at the fact that D.C in someways resembles him in stature and fighting style.

Comment

Originally posted by dmocchi View Post
            I think that B.Fedor makes reference at the fact that D.C in someways resembles him in stature and fighting style.
            Maybe in appearance, both have that "soft" look. I haven't seen many similarities in their fighting styles...

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I hope he does Franks a cool dude met him a few times hopefully he can take this,it's a big step up for Cormier.
              He embarrassed Giant Silva and completely peed on Josh Barnett.

MIR will get hurt.

Comment

Ah man, I'm a Mir fan, but I really like Cormier too. Cormier is hot and on the way up. That combined with his punching power and Mir's weakened chin does not make for a good matchup for Mir. Mir's only hope is to get Cormier in his guard and catch him in a submission. I'm tired of getting my hopes up so I'm also going to say Cormier by TKO, probably in the first round.

Comment

Unless DC doesnt show up , Mir has no chance.
                  Much like a young Fedor DC's foot speed and ability to close distance will make it impossible for Mir to catch him coming in or goin out for that matter.
                  Easy ko.........perhaps even more impressive than Jds's.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Ah man, I'm a Mir fan, but I really like Cormier too. Cormier is hot and on the way up. That combined with his punching power and Mir's weakened chin does not make for a good matchup for Mir. Mir's only hope is to get Cormier in his guard and catch him in a submission. I'm tired of getting my hopes up so I'm also going to say Cormier by TKO, probably in the first round.
                    Barnett couldn't take Black Fedor down and Black Fedor is Cain Velasquez's wrestling coach.

Comment

I hope Mir wins, especially by submission

Comment

Working...
                      X