Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sykes Still in Shock With Landing Adrien Broner Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your honesty Mr. Sykes. We're all shocked that HBO and their new regime paid that goon Haymon for this non-competitive fight, that the WBO sanctioned this one sided bout as a title fight, and that Adrien "The Problem" Broner had problems finding someone rated in the top 60 of Jr Lightweight to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
      Why not give the oppurtunity to Buckland, he has fought in America before aswell and he would give it a real go.
      Agreed, Buckland took him out in the first round and beat him again as well. At least Buckland has a little bit of a resume.

Comment

I'm probably more shocked than he is

Comment

Originally posted by KTFO View Post
          Agreed, Buckland took him out in the first round and beat him again as well. At least Buckland has a little bit of a resume.
          Buckland's KO ratio is too high for Broner? Maybe he doesn't do 25% and up.

Comment

of course he's shocked,who is this guy?

Comment

they must be worried about vincente escobedo and are trying to keep adrien at 100% Cause damn what a bad matchup, either way khan and peterson rematch,, HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
                they must be worried about vincente escobedo and are trying to keep adrien at 100% Cause damn what a bad matchup, either way khan and peterson rematch,, HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I think he has a fight already... if he doesn't fight him next.. then maybe

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Buckland's KO ratio is too high for Broner? Maybe he doesn't do 25% and up.

Hahaha, punny

Comment

As soon as I saw the title of the article, I couldn't wait to view all the sarcastic comments!
                  what a garbage fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
                    As soon as I saw the title of the article, I couldn't wait to view all the sarcastic comments!
                    what a garbage fight!
                    Like I said before, this fight is a disgrace to the main event.

I was just checking the card and this is the only fight they have scheduled besides the main event... Is this the best GBP can do?

Comment

He'll be shocked again when he comes to and doesn't know where he is, after Broner knocks his ass out.

Comment

Working...
                      X