Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm no jealous guy; just curious. But why don't I ever really get gifts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Why do you cry about whta you give? I have measly karma but i give them randomly. I have bigger points than you and send them to posters without asking for any exchange (ask rorymac for example). Are you doing something something for posters to look up at you or your just being gay?
    I have to say word up to my boy led for boosting me with 1bil points when I was broke

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      If you ever become a pro boxer and get on HBO, this will be an interesting back story for your 24/7. Just go all out on your feelings about giving out points and karma on Boxingscene.com, the hardships of giving but never getting. A true blue collar story, it will be heartbreaking. You will catch many viewers hearts.
      Hell yeah. It's not what it is, youngblood. It's the principal. Learn that.

Comment

Why do you cry about whta you give? I have measly karma but i give them randomly. I have bigger points than you and send them to posters without asking for any exchange (ask rorymac for example). Are you doing something something for posters to look up at you or your just being gay?
        2005>>>>>>>>2010. I didn't read what you said after I saw your member date.

Comment

It sucks not being apart of the "in crowd" I just wander around here like an idiot, not getting shit.

Fuck all y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            I have to say word up to my boy led for boosting me with 1bil points when I was broke
            Sorry if i mention it i just want to say that if you want to give somebody a favor, just do it and dont broadcast it in a thread (anyway this is ezcemption).

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
              2005>>>>>>>>2010. I didn't read what you said after I saw your member date.
              Lol whats the dufference with the date? First you brag about your karma, now the seniority? when you take a rest from the scene newcomers like me doesnt know you umlike mangler, rippuh, samurai, etc. How good are you old man? Youre nonexistent unless you make tons of threads in a day. thank goodness oldtimers here dont have the attitude like you.
              Last edited by led; 04-08-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Lol whats the dufference with the date? First you brag about your karma, now the seniority? when you take a rest from the scene newcomers like doesnt know you umlike mangler, rippuh, samurai, etc. How good are you old man? Youre nonexistent unless you make tons of threads in a day. thank goodness oldtimers here dont have the attitude like you.
                I'm pretty well known around here 2010. There's threads when I wasn't here for months. I'd tell you to up it up but I see no point 2010. Know your yearly role. That's all I'll say to you, so type away. I would say you're not worth my time, but you're not worth me looking as I've already seen your join date. NOT RELEVANT.

Now write awaaaay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                  I'm pretty well known around here 2010. There's threads when I wasn't here for months. I'd tell you to up it up but I see no point 2010. Know your yearly role. That's all I'll say to you, so type away. I would say you're not worth my time, but you're not worth me looking as I've already seen your join date. NOT RELEVANT.

Now write awaaaay!!!
                  Difference between me and you is I never proclaim being well known. So you are a popular poster and b i t c hing about gifts. Hilarious. If you are saying that 2004 >>> 2010, then you are a disgrace in their batch.
                  Last edited by led; 04-08-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

did you really just write all that about getting gifts?

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      did you really just write all that about getting gifts?
                      I had a long night. I didn't know what to talk about.Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X