Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Sparring Partners in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd haters hate him so much, yet they waste a lot of time of there lives watching him on video

Comment

Originally posted by rjack58 View Post
      Floyd got everybody fooled into thinking he's slow and Cotto will FALL for it. floyd put that sparring session out there for a reason...tho make everybody think he's losing it. some of those sparring partners are middleweights and supermiddleweights. Floyd ain't f**king around.
      You think Cotto's really gonna fall for that? Cotto's trainer has him 100% focused on the game plan. Win or lose Cotto will be at his absolute best on May 5th

Comment

Man I missed it! What did I miss? The theory that he showed this session to trick the Cotto camp isn't that far fetched. Can't wait for May 5th!!!!!

Comment

I hate Floyd Mayweather... i think he is a terrible ignorant human being... But I think he will destroy Cotto... Maybe even retire him.

Comment

Who Cares; Stupid Pics Of A Bunch Of Nobody/Yes Men From Da Hood!

Floyds closest. Who cares, just a bunch of hanger-ons.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
              Pacquiao is not a factor is Floyds quest for greatness.

Stop the b.s., grow up, and stop whining.

Aaron Pryor fans never cried 3 years for a fight with Leonard.

Floyd has the last say and says

"Fck all yall continue calling names from the outside looking in."

Manny needs to focus on Bradley and yall need to focus on your lives.

Move along theres nothing left to see here.
              Floyd was already a hall of famer before Pacquiao even fought his first PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rjack58 View Post
                Floyd got everybody fooled into thinking he's slow and Cotto will FALL for it. floyd put that sparring session out there for a reason...tho make everybody think he's losing it. some of those sparring partners are middleweights and supermiddleweights. Floyd ain't f**king around.
                Seriously, do you think Cotto is gonna fall for it? Seriously, whomever falls for it is either a Floyd hater or hasnt watched Floyd fights at all.

Comment

This cat is still nice no matter what but he cant bang with Cotto. He cant go toe to toe. Not happening. Not with a focused Cotto who knows Margarito ****ed his life up for several years. He's not getting ANY younger and took the best challenge out there as soon as he could for a reason. He could have still went solo and fought some bum. But he's not. And Floyd is tight he going to jail and didn't get Pac. I know how he's thinking. Floyd can't run like he used to. Cotto got this.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    i looked up all of those fighters and surprise surprise there all bums !!!!!!!!!! i think floyd is making a mistake by facing bums durring camp instead of quality opposition !!!! because when he faces cotto he will be in for a rude awakening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Sorry but Floyd is going to dominate Cotto.
                    It's going to be easy work, easy money and easy night for money.
                    I like Cotto but the only rude awakening is Cotto getting punished again.

At least he gets a quality pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Good sparring group.

Floyd ready to put the pain on Cotto.

No man on the planet with-in 160 and below can beat Floyd right now IMO.
                      Seriously 160 is another jump that he will need to test the waters. He hasn't even faced Martinez yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X