Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Amir Khan Facing Erik Morales in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently most of you didn't read the article. Roach says he thinks there are better fights out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Fresh from his unification win over Zab Judah, the WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is likely going to return in December. Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is mentioning former champion Erik Morales as a possible opponent. Morales returns on the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz undercard, which is scheduled for September 17 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Morales?!?!?....hold on...Khan beats Chino...Chino beats Morales....NOW Khan wants to fight Morales?!?...the logic is beyond my head I guess...smh

Comment

morales that broken down old mexican mule is like a pinata for khan to hit till it breaks. morales is nothing but a dried out taco shell ready to crack. this old burro is worthless.

Comment

Just a trifling fight!!!! Khan gets no respect or credit for beating Morales if that fight happens.

Comment

morales almost beat maidana with one eye. hes better skilled than guerrero and got more guts than bradley. maybe roach is afraid khan wont look so great against an intelligent fighter like morales. and that racist guy is obviously jealous

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              Apparently most of you didn't read the article. Roach says he thinks there are better fights out there.
              yep, looks like some of them really didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                just like pac, roach has kahn fighting shot guys
                Just like Gatti right ?

Comment

Fab Five Freddie! This fits the old wild card model nowadays, beat up on a faded fighter. This would not even be a fight and I probably wouldnt even watch. Why don't wild card fighters ever fight anyone that has a chance or a pulse? All they do is bump gums over there and never face any challenges, then claim they are the best. The Judah fight went just like I knew and said, same ol Zab. **** is sickening, Fab Five gave it the old token well, there are better fights that I would prefer, but if its Morales we'll be ready. GTFOH, you should say no way it is pointless. Told you all we would have Con-Morales next, just another joke fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    Me too, fighting Morales is below standard, but at least its a fight.
                    You sound like a Pac fan.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      just like pac, roach has kahn fighting shot guys
                      I get it, we all get it, you're a hater, one look at your sig tells me all I need to know. You're merely looking to stay consistent with the utter stupidity you put forth since creating this senseless account, but dude, Roach isn't the promoter, why the **** do you choose to be dumb? You know he has little say in who GB puts in front of Amir....matter of fact, did you even read the article? he said he'd rather have Amir fight someone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X