No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye on His 'Suspect' Chin, Klitschko, Valuev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye on His 'Suspect' Chin, Klitschko, Valuev

GQ Magazine has republished an earlier interview the publication had conducted with WBA heavyweight champion David Haye. In the interview, Haye talks about winning the title from the "Russian Giant" Nikolai Valuev, the critics always discussing his chin, and his July 2 opponent - WBO/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

12 More days until Haye's Chin gets cracked.

Comment

**** if haye ran that much to avoid getting hit by valuev, saying it "wasn't an option", how the hell does he plan to fight wladimir? smh who am i kidding we already know haye is coming here to get paid 20-30 million pounds and then live a fat, happy life. he's coming to survive so he can at least say after the fight "he held me and the ref, etc., etc.". . .

we already all know that. that's why i hope wladimir makes sure to knock him out cold

Comment

Haye will break wlad's heart, whatever there is of it. He was bang on the money about the Valuev critics.

Comment

**** everything else. The most interesting part of the interview was his comments on promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            **** if haye ran that much to avoid getting hit by valuev, saying it "wasn't an option", how the hell does he plan to fight wladimir? smh who am i kidding we already know haye is coming here to get paid 20-30 million pounds and then live a fat, happy life. he's coming to survive so he can at least say after the fight "he held me and the ref, etc., etc.". . .

we already all know that. that's why i hope wladimir makes sure to knock him out cold
            Funny how Ruslan Chagaev, who is much smaller than Haye, wasn't afraid to go inside on Valuev and trade with him. Chagaev's stellar effort against a better version of Valuev shows just how sad Haye's "victory" over the giant was.

Haye is cashing out against Wlad -- he won't take a lot of punishment before he cashes in his chips, takes the money and runs.

Comment

Funny how neither of the Klitsckos fought Valuev.

Comment

Haye is in for a rude awakening, Wlads chin is not suspect at all. In one of the fights he took a huge headbutt before being KO. and Corrie Sanders has 100x power of Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Haye is in for a rude awakening, Wlads chin is not suspect at all. In one of the fights he took a huge headbutt before being KO. and Corrie Sanders has 100x power of Haye.
                  If you've been on the canvas 9 times, you've got a suspect chin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                    If you've been on the canvas 9 times, you've got a suspect chin.
                    http://www.heavyweightblog.com/478/w...amina-pressure

^ Deep article proving otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X