Is Pascal right? Has B-Hop used Peds? Vote and discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    damn Tunny, smh.

He gassed against Calzaghe because Calzaghe throws 1,000,000,000 punches in a fight, it's hard for older bhop to stay up with that kind of pace.

Pascal on the other hand fights in bursts, throwing a few punches at a time then retreats.

It's about styles. If hopkins can control the tempo, as he did against Pascal, Pavlik and Tarver, he's going to look good.

And hopkins looked good in the late rounds against Taylor, both fights. If you recall it was the first half of the fight he didn't do much, then came on strong at the end. You got that reversed.
    on top of this hopkins has the body of an older fighter (look at his weigh in pictures), hasn't scored a KO in 7 years and his stamina isn't as good as it used to be, especially when he cant control the tempo.

Comment

I think, Hopkins has only used PEDs once in his career, and that was with his first fight against Pascal.

He saw how easily everyone was getting away with using it, so jumped on the bandwagon, this is how its all played out.

Remember when Hopkins came out and said this in August 2010 - "A lot of things are going on behind closed doors re May vs Pac fight .... he continues "if it got out, it could ruin boxing and that people behind the scenes were trying to sweep certain issues under the rug" ..."

I think we all know what those certain issues are .... People also should realise that the illegal drug industry, makes a lot of important people very, very wealthy, hence, why it is being kept under wraps so much...

Comment

I'm all for better testing...boxing is really a niche sport...there is not gonna be any strong demand to better the testing, so it won't happen...I'm not saying Hopkins is cheating, but the way he reacted to Pascal kinda makes things look fishy IMO...Hopkins is the type of fighter that will do what he has to to win...

Ask yourself this question...if this was a different fighter(preferably one Hopkins either doesn't like of has no ties to)...and you asked Hopkins what he thought about it? I'm pretty sure Hopkins would question it, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
          I think, Hopkins has only used PEDs once in his career, and that was with his first fight against Pascal.

He saw how easily everyone was getting away with using it, so jumped on the bandwagon, this is how its all played out.

Remember when Hopkins came out and said this in August 2010 - "A lot of things are going on behind closed doors re May vs Pac fight .... he continues "if it got out, it could ruin boxing and that people behind the scenes were trying to sweep certain issues under the rug" ..."

I think we all know what those certain issues are .... People also should realise that the illegal drug industry, makes a lot of important people very, very wealthy, hence, why it is being kept under wraps so much...
          you forgot about carl froch....oh wait................... Pascal was weight drained

Comment

I don't see what's the big deal with fighters drug testing!!! As long as both fighters are tested equally what's the fuss about? If your clean and not on drugs, take the test!! Refusing only make you look guilty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
              I don't see what's the big deal with fighters drug testing!!! As long as both fighters are tested equally what's the fuss about? If your clean and not on drugs, take the test!! Refusing only make you look guilty!!!!
              Exactly.

Unless a boxer is guilty, he has no reason to refuse the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                I concur, my friend...I don't get what the big deal is...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  It just looks bigger because it's bald
                  No, it really is larger.

What could possibly make a man's head become bigger?

Comment

I think BHOP started juicing after his lost to Jermaine Taylor. Antonio Tarver match to be exact. His skin started looking tighter, he didnt gas as easy, and his head grew 3 hat sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                      I think BHOP started juicing after his lost to Jermaine Taylor. Antonio Tarver match to be exact. His skin started looking tighter, he didnt gas as easy, and his head grew 3 hat sizes.
                      I think his performance against Tarver proved that he should have moved up alot sooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X