Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worst type of quitting or ducking: Vitaly, Haye, Tyson, Lewis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali Klitschko because Danny Williams made him retire for 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
      one of the three ******s, obviously....
      reported for being racist

Comment

Why is Tyson on the list? Dude was at the end of his career. Its between Vitali and Haye.

Comment

Tyson ducked Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
            Why is Tyson on the list? Dude was at the end of his career. Its between Vitali and Haye.
            It wasn't the end of his career at the beginning of that fight, he talked mad **** beforhand, how he was going to murder McBride, tried to break McBride's arm, bit him, then just quit without any injuries.

Comment

Tyson was old when he quited that irish dude
              Lewis was old when he didn't want to fight byrd
              David Haye wanted the fight it's wlad that duckt him

So I voted for a prime vitali quiting against the much smaller and feather fisted Byrd with only 2 rounds left

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                Vitali Klitschko because Danny Williams made him retire for 4 years.

nah it was hasm rahman that scared vitali into retirement. true story.

Vitali postponed that fight 3 times. Vitali is a real pathetic coward

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                  Tyson was old when he quited that irish dude
                  Lewis was old when he didn't want to fight byrd
                  David Haye wanted the fight it's wlad that duckt him

So I voted for a prime vitali quiting against the much smaller and feather fisted Byrd with only 2 rounds left
                  You stupid illiterate crack baby, "quited" is not a word. I would ban you from posting on this thread but you provide so much entertainment that I can't bring myself to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                    Vitaly had to stop against a two-time world champion who is probably getting into the IBHOF because of a torn rotator cuff that required surgery while he was ahead on all the cards. Tyson quit like a punk against a bum journeyman without any injuries. Lewis ducked Byrd like a coward and instead fighting him decided it was the smarter decision to dump his belt in the trash rather than face the slick Byrd. Diva Hayefaker faked an injury to get out of a fight with Wlad and is now opting to retire at 31 because he scared of facing either Klitschko. Which one of these is the bigger stain on the status of these fighters? Who is the biggest d*cker and coward of all these?
                    We ALL have quit in us when we've suffered enough=human nature= 99% of UFC fights' tapouts. Avoiding a fight before any physical harm is indicative of cowardice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      We ALL have quit in us when we've suffered enough=human nature= 99% of UFC fights' tapouts. Avoiding a fight before any physical harm is indicative of cowardice.
                      I am not comparing these pro fighters to us, I am strictly comparing the four against each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X