Cain Velasquez: Fedor Is My Ideal Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cain Velasquez: Fedor Is My Ideal Fight

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.c...y-ideal-fight/

“I’ve always watched him as a fighter. I’ve always looked up to him. His overall size compared to the other guys, it seems he’s always mismatched, but he always has a lot of power, he has good technique on the ground, so I would definitely love to fight him. I’m in this sport to fight the best. I want to fight the best guys in the UFC and the best guys everywhere else.”

He will outbox Fedor ala Arlovski but not get KO'd. Arlovski woulda won the fight if he didnt get too aggressive, he shoulda just boxed Fedor and keep the distance from his heavyhand

Comment

The only way this fight ever happens is if he goes to Strikeforce.

Comment

that would %%%% the ufc up big time if cain beat jds and left to strikeforce who atm defintelly a stronger heavyweight division, Barnett/Overeem/Fedor/Werdum all have solid chances of beating cain velasquez and even bigfoot silva might beat him too if it goes to the ground he could catch him, kharitanov and arlovski look to be slipping bad and lashley was released by strikeforce for being too **** but their giving batista 1 chance to make it

Comment

both fighters fight similar in a way they both like to keep busy no matter what position they're both in... I'd love to see it

Comment

decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thiago View Post
              that would %%%% the ufc up big time if cain beat jds and left to strikeforce who atm defintelly a stronger heavyweight division, Barnett/Overeem/Fedor/Werdum all have solid chances of beating cain velasquez and even bigfoot silva might beat him too if it goes to the ground he could catch him, kharitanov and arlovski look to be slipping bad and lashley was released by strikeforce for being too **** but their giving batista 1 chance to make it
              Problem is that Cain can NEVER fight outside the UFC whilst still a champion.

Comment

Working...
              X