Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one in here really think Bradley beat PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T18Z View Post

Pacquaio missing is a cop-out, because you could say exactly the same about Bradley with his air jabs and pitty pat punches. Fact is Pacquaio out landed Bradley in every category, including power punches by a wide margin. He landed the cleaner, harder and more accurate shots and was clearly bothered by Pacquaios power and speed.

Your feeling of Tim beating him in a rematch has zero proof or logic to support it, styles make fights, as observed today, and Bradley doesn't match well against Manny.
    I agree that Pacquiao landed the better shots and deserved the win, but based off of last night I think Bradley could handle Pacquiao better next time, or he could get KO'ed from trying to trade.

Comment

You know Pacquiao won the fith when Pacquiao biggest hater, Floyd Sr., said Pacquiao won the fight. Also, Marquez agreed and said now Pacquiao knows ow he feels.
      People who think bradley won are high school drop outs, McDonalds flippers

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        I agree that Pacquiao landed the better shots and deserved the win, but based off of last night I think Bradley could handle Pacquiao better next time, or he could get KO'ed from trying to trade.
        I wonder how Bradley would take a whole assed Pacquiao being that Pacquiao fought half assed when they last fought. It's like Pac didn't give a shit during that fight. At least he was trying to knock out Mosley in their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
          You know Pacquiao won the fith when Pacquiao biggest hater, Floyd Sr., said Pacquiao won the fight. Also, Marquez agreed and said now Pacquiao knows ow he feels.
          Stop crying/projecting and take Pacquiao's d*ck out of your mouth.

Comment

Because highschool teaches how to score a Boxing match?

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            I wonder how Bradley would take a whole assed Pacquiao being that Pacquiao fought half assed when they last fought. It's like Pac didn't give a shit during that fight. At least he was trying to knock out Mosley in their fight.
            Thats what I thought the whole fight. Pac looked like he got frustrated by all the ducking and decided to just cruise the whole fight

Comment

lmaoooo is that Khan's new workout DVD??? Dude's doing pilates lmfaooooooo

Comment

Working...
              X