Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Strategy - Check these two short interviews!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
    ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASSING AND PATHETIC. What happened to the can man? These guys do not have any PRIDE whatsoever. The days of proving your the best have come and gone. We just have to hope guys like this get KO'D by nobodies. I feel real anger when I watch those two videos, and I hope the fans do to.

Wants the championship, doesn't want to fight any champions!
    I am laughing bro, I'd rather laugh than cry. You hear Broner's trainer saying" me and my partner Al Haymon"

So we all know this is Al Haymon's plan but this man is so dumb so utterly dumb he can't express himself to get a free coffee at MacDonald and he comes up with some ludicrous theory.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      I am laughing bro, I'd rather laugh than cry. You hear Broner's trainer saying" me and my partner Al Haymon"

So we all know this is Al Haymon's plan but this man is so dumb so utterly dumb he can't express himself to get a free coffee at MacDonald and he comes up with some ludicrous theory.
      It's just two guys trying to explain Al Haymon's indefensible agenda, they are not intelligent enough to do so. In fairness to them, Al does not have to defend his agenda publicly, and I am sure he could not explain it any better.

Comment

Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
        It's just two guys trying to explain Al Haymon's indefensible agenda, they are not intelligent enough to do so. In fairness to them, Al does not have to defend his agenda publicly, and I am sure he could not explain it any better.
        Now imagine he gives the same answer when Jim Gray asks him if he'd like to fight Danny.

Comment

Now imagine he gives the same answer when Jim Gray asks him if he'd like to fight Danny.
          It can't be worse than the answer he gave to Brian Kenney during the danny fight last week. He was so evasive it made him look horrible. As poster Johnm pointed out it was very uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            It can't be worse than the answer he gave to Brian Kenney during the danny fight last week. He was so evasive it made him look horrible. As poster Johnm pointed out it was very uncomfortable.

I missed that. What did he say and how did Showtime react afterwards?

Comment

We don't want Broner and Garcia to fight five times Mike. We just want them to fight once

Comment

I missed that. What did he say and how did Showtime react afterwards?
                He kept saying it's a business, it's a business-making it seem he'd fight danny even though they are tight. It came of very different. Maybe someone can post it.

ODH told Dan he was going to talk to AL today about Garcia/Petersen at the end of the year. ODH said fans, media, are all pissed about the salka/danny card and we have to make better fights.

But what can ODH really say? Unless he drops his suit and clears the way for Al/schaeffer to create a promotional company and take fighters he thought were GBP's al will continually advise them not to fight to undercut GBP's profitability.

GBP is going to suffer because they don't have enough fighters for all their business partners-fox,sho, Barclays, etc etc.

Comment

I know its cool to hate Haymon right now but Garcia vs. Broner doesn't make sense yet.

Garcia is lineal champ at 140, Broner hasn't even beaten a real 140 pounder yet.

Garcia is undefeated, Broner just got his ass kicked.

Garcia is moving up to 147 and Broner is staying at 140.

This is a pointless fight and if these two didn't have name value it should be criticized because Broner has no business fighting for the lineal title at 140. Just because its 2 popular fighters with recognizable names doesn't make it right. It should happen when one guy is champion and the other is the #1 contender or if both of them are contenders fighting for a shot at the #1 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    I know its cool to hate Haymon right now but Garcia vs. Broner doesn't make sense yet.

Garcia is lineal champ at 140, Broner hasn't even beaten a real 140 pounder yet.

Garcia is undefeated, Broner just got his ass kicked.

Garcia is moving up to 147 and Broner is staying at 140.

This is a pointless fight and if these two didn't have name value it should be criticized because Broner has no business fighting for the lineal title at 140. Just because its 2 popular fighters with recognizable names doesn't make it right. It should happen when one guy is champion and the other is the #1 contender or if both of them are contenders fighting for a shot at the #1 guy.
                    Good point. But if he is going to get his hands on a belt, I'd rather see him do it taking a risk.

Comment

So it doesnt make cents to fight the best in the devision nomore smh

Comment

Working...
                      X