No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr Investigation Reveals Huge Debts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    I really don't give a **** about Floyd's finances. I hope he's maintaining but I don't care how much he's making.

Idk why some of these girls on here love to talk about his finances...
    same here, I don't care about his finances, however, the way he bragged about his wealth before makes it comical and amussing the way he is today.

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
      did he not promise he'll be a millionaire in five years?
      He said billionaire not millionaire

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spacey1991;5619029]The only point were Floyd could/should have done more is 147, lets get that straight.

The PPV numbers are just a template of purse splits, like if people ***** and moan saying "Floyd should accept 40%!" "Floyd wants 60/40 unfair!" when Arum says the same. It is just an argument on what would be the fair share for Manny vs Floyd (50/50) cause you take things into account.

All that is to do, is to stop people from blaming Floyd for everything and be fair, I myself think 50/50 is fair when everything is taken into account... but on the other hand, I don't give a **** as long as I see the fight if he beats JMM.

Boxing is a business, granted... purse splits are there for a reason and all... but caring about how much is in a guys bank account and how much he owes in taxes is irrelevant, PPV numbers to argue about purse splits are to see why somebody is demanding too much, like I said... it doesn't affect us, but it doesn't mean we should blame one guy.

When people say "Mosley/Cotto aint a PPV attraction to fight Floyd!", I disagree with them as I think the fight will sell cause its what the fans want to see, a fight that I want to see as a Floyd fan.

I am saying it is pathetic to be happy about somebody owing money to the IRS, if you actually find it amusing that somebody owes money in back taxes it shows your sad and pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Green K bro cause that is straight up truth.

Comment

Working...
        X