No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Suffers Back Injury, Abraham Fight To Nov/Dec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Suffers Back Injury, Abraham Fight To Nov/Dec

BoxingScene.com has confirmed, through reliable sources, that super middleweight Carl Froch has suffered a back injury and withdrew from his scheduled fight with Arthur Abraham on October 2 in Monaco. Froch did not show up for a press conference that was scheduled on Monday. It wasn't much later that his promoter Mick Hennessey informed all parties, including Showtime, that his fighter was injured and need a few weeks to recover.

[Click Here To Read More]

What is it with Cocaine and back injuries? Damnit the only guy left to root for is the ****, and hes ducking Maidana.

Comment

another back injury? kinda feel sorry for abraham lol this is the second time in a row his opponent has postponed a fight citing a back injury

Comment

God danm this sucks.

Comment

Froch is clearly ducking AA.

He will get KTFO easy.

Comment

God damn, i was really looking forward to watching it.

Nov/December sounds a little more then a few weeks to me. It will probably be postponed by 2 months

Comment

Hopefully it will happen before the end of the year. I wonder why Hennesy didnt notify people before the presser, that seems a bit off.

Selfishly I'm glad it's delayed as I would be at the Ryder Cup on the day and would have struggled to catch it.

Comment

Grow a spine Froch!

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  Froch is clearly ducking AA.

He will get KTFO easy.
                  No chance. Froch doesn't duck anybody. You don't go from Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Kessler in consecutive fights to duck Abraham. Plus, there's a contract in place, and a hefty fine from Showtime if nobody meets these contracts.

Comment

If Froch says he is injured, he is injured. He wasn't able to go in to the Kessler fight with good preparation. He won't go into the Abraham fight anything less than 100%.

Comment

Working...
                    X