Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is J.M. Marquez always getting a pass from fighting D fighters before PAC?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is J.M. Marquez always getting a pass from fighting D fighters before PAC?!

Sabaupan, Likar Ramos, Really??? I mean he will have a KO% of 90 before he ends his carreer. Thats why Im thinking even if again he is competetive with PAC I wont give him credit. Marquez is like Mayweather, waiting for PAC to wear out fighting big, young guys...

Originally posted by Republica View Post
    Sabaupan, Likar Ramos, Really??? I mean he will have a KO% of 90 before he ends his carreer. Thats why Im thinking even if again he is competetive with PAC I wont give him credit. Marquez is like Mayweather, waiting for PAC to wear out fighting big, young guys...
    Marquez is 38 waiting for Pac to get worn out??? No, he's waiting on the Pacquiao rematch which he knows they are interested in. Floyd is 35 waiting for Pac, who's younger, to get worn out??? No, he's waiting on Pac to realize that based on ticket and PPV revenue per fight, Floyd generates more.

But I do agree, it is a joke if Marquez takes the July 21st fight with Sabaupan. I mean, why not fight a game fighter at 140 instead??? He already had his Fedhcenko tune up. I for one would have liked to see Guzman vs. Marquez in July.

Comment

he isnt were all bashing him here.

Comment

pacquiao got a pass for fighting mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
          never question Marquez decision on anything. A legend doesn't this kind of criticism

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            pacquiao got a pass for fighting mosley
            Mosley>Likar + Sabaupan

Comment

If people are willing to pay to see him smash nobodies every couple of months, why not? The guy is 38 and doesn't make what the other top guys make. If he wants to grab as much cash as he can, while he still can, go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                never question Marquez decision on anything. A legend doesn't this kind of criticism
                Another 4Corners poster. Where you live in Arizona man??? I have family retired in Prescott and some in Drexel Heights.

Comment

He's staying active, when was his last fight... Like 3 months ago? There's a difference when you do it to stay active and do it once every 6 months just because

Comment

why won't he fight Soto? Stop hidin, stop duckin.

Comment

Working...
                    X