Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something seems off about May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they wanna stack it before they finalize everything since they still might be organizing a 3rd or 4th sick fight. It is showtime and they have been trying to make 3-4 fight super cards just never really had the talent like Floyd canelo and trout to make a big one like this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      I get that the showtime deal was holding it up it just feels like something else. Maybe its just because I booked so far out in advance im tripping.
      It's the ticket thing that is bugging me now too. If Canelo does indeed fight Trout, these tickets will fly and want to make sure I get mine before they quadruple in price at ticket liquidators. Scahefer said 24 hours, so hopefully by tomorrow evening, we'll know all the specifics and start making plans.

That Showtime/CBS deal really delayed things, when he didn't announce it by the Super Bowl, I was wondering what the hell was up. But this being his fight in this new deal and all appearances and promotion this weekend on Showtime for the fight, I'm sure it's going to happen. Mayweather vs Guerrero and fingers crossed, asking the boxing gods, Alvarez vs Trout on the undercard.

Comment

Working...
      X