Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Targets Ricky Burns Next, Then Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner can say whatever he wants. But Poppa Haymon will keep him at 135 for as long as he can.

Comment

Haymon kills a fight between Garcia and Broner now I can see this fight happening at 147
      if they still undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Heck. I'd pay to see Adrien Broner vs Adrien Broner.
        Just as long as its not scored a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank
          Quote:

Originally Posted by inITtoWINit

There's absolutely no way Broner takes a fight with Garcia. He can end up losing 3-5 years off his prime by fighting that boy. TRUST ME!

What? Garcia is definitely one of the 140 lbers that broner would destroy.
          How? Danny is just as fast if not faster. moves better and has that hook. he's not 5"2' either. 140 is lots of trouble for broner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW!
            Sooooooo once again, why not Vazquez if he wins instead?
            my thoughts exactly... he never mentions the possibility of vasquez winning... im almost positive vasquez will win... and because of his craftiness, he MAY be being avoided... i think any fight with vasquez will be ugly and difficult... hes the carlos molina of lightweights (different styles obviously)

Comment

Smh

Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post
              my thoughts exactly... he never mentions the possibility of vasquez winning... im almost positive vasquez will win... and because of his craftiness, he MAY be being avoided... i think any fight with vasquez will be ugly and difficult... hes the carlos molina of lightweights (different styles obviously)

Nobody wants to see that running mofo Vasquez fight let alone fight Broner .. Please .. Broner would easily win a snoozer .. I would not be mad at all if he doesn't fight his boring ass

Comment

I will put on another show.. you know.. easy work. Anybody can get it.. you know

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                  How? Danny is just as fast if not faster. moves better and has that hook. he's not 5"2' either. 140 is lots of trouble for broner.

Just as fast?? I hope you're not talking about hand speed. You can't possibly be saying Garcia has just as fast or faster hands than Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                    Lol why do people keep saying Vazquez?? It doesn't matter Burns or Vazquez whoever. They're gonna lose bad. Broner move up to 140 - Garcia, Mathysse, Peterson, Khan, Judah, Marquez etc. Those are all quality fights. Vazquez is not the next level he is B-Level.
                    Exactly. Its because they want to say Broner is ducking him. Just a bunch of haters grasping for straws.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                      Lol why do people keep saying Vazquez?? It doesn't matter Burns or Vazquez whoever. They're gonna lose bad. Broner move up to 140 - Garcia, Mathysse, Peterson, Khan, Judah, Marquez etc. Those are all quality fights. Vazquez is not the next level he is B-Level.
                      Vasquez>>>>>>Rees, Demarco, Burns. And Miguel Vasquez has a better chance of victory against Broner than Judah or Garcia do. Atleast at 140 Broner can't hide, he will have to step up the competition level.

Comment

Working...
                      X