No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez v Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josesito Lopez v Amir Khan?

Is this the most exciting prospective fight in boxing?

Both have electric handspeed and both are willing to mix it up. Neither have outstanding power and both are reasonably durable.

How do you see this fight playing out at 140?

The other guy by brutal ko

Khan vs random passer by = passer by ko1.khan

The kids stock is at an all time low right now, he's basically seen as a useless glass jawed bum who anyone half decent would spark with ease.

(my actual prediction is Khan close decision)

Comment

I see it going pretty much similar to the Peterson fight. Lopez doesn't have huge power so I don't think that would be an issue for Khan and IMO he'll be able to take his shots.

Lopez will pressure Khan similar to what Peterson did and if Khan tries to fight Lopez the same way as he did Peterson he could end up losing a decision. I see both guys having some success during the fight but it could go either way.

Comment

Lopez does not have electric handspeed at all..

If he fights Khan like he did for the first 2 rounds against Ortiz he'd get outpointed to **** allll night giving Khan and easy UD..

Comment

I think Khan will do a job on Lopez. He is a good fighter who was made to look better by Ortiz being so inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
            Lopez does not have electric handspeed at all..

If he fights Khan like he did for the first 2 rounds against Ortiz he'd get outpointed to **** allll night giving Khan and easy UD..
            He's not a particularly good boxer on the outside, but when he opens up toe to toe he shows really fast handspeed.

Comment

Josesito Easy Destroys Khan

KO Rd.3

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Is this the most exciting prospective fight in boxing?
                This is a really humorous rhetorical question.

You made me laugh out loud for once. Congrats.

Comment

its a fight that amir should avoid...

Comment

WAR Josesito!!!

I would have loved to have seen this fight after Josesito broke Ortiz's jaw but as a Josesito fan Id love to see him take a tune up before Khan to see how he recovered after the Canelo fight. Josesito has a huge heart, probably one of the biggest in boxing and his confidence is normally through the roof but I think if he took this fight he'd be a victom of terrible management, (Al Hayman dont care about his mexican boxers) because he shoulda never went into the ring with Canelo in the 1st place. Throwing him in with a hungry quick handed fighter in Khan could be career ruining.

The Josesito (before yellow Canelo) I say woulda won by tko within 11.

The Josesito now, IDK but if I had to bet Id say Khan by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X