No announcement yet.

Mosely's "happy" to fight Pac rips Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    shane's clownin on trollweather cause he's got balls and maytroller doesn't.
    Not as big as the ball in all natural Manny's wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
      Not as big as the ball in all natural Manny's wrist.
      [IMG]http://images1.*****************/ImageMacro/5787994/Titts-or-GTFO.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=****-or-GTFO[/IMG]

Comment

Don't ask me. Ask the Bobfather $$$. He always tells the truth.
        So Bob fixes fights for his fighters? Hmm, I wonder how many he fixed for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
          So Bob fixes fights for his fighters? Hmm, I wonder how many he fixed for Floyd?
          Post fights and a good case for Bob having to fix a fight for Floyd in a new thread and people can debate them.

Remember. Manny and Floyd are both cash cows. The Bobfather thinks HE'S the cash cow and he doesn't have to get in the ring.

Comment

Post fights and a good case for Bob having to fix a fight for Floyd in a new thread and people can debate them.

Remember. Manny and Floyd are both cash cows. The Bobfather thinks HE'S the cash cow and he doesn't have to get in the ring.
            Oh I see, Bob was honest then, right? Me accusing Bob of fixing fights for Floyd is as ridiculous as you accusing him of fixing fights for Manny. You have no facts, just hate and speculation. I could say that I think Bob paid off judges for the Castillo fight but I won't because I have no proof. You on the other hand will spout out whatever garbage you want because you're a hater. No shame in your game, son. The world needs haters too.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              Oh I see, Bob was honest then, right? Me accusing Bob of fixing fights for Floyd is as ridiculous as you accusing him of fixing fights for Manny. You have no facts, just hate and speculation. I could say that I think Bob paid off judges for the Castillo fight but I won't because I have no proof. You on the other hand will spout out whatever garbage you want because you're a hater. No shame in your game, son. The world needs haters too.
              It most definately could have been fixed if Floyd never fought Castillo again as Floyd was Arum's pet. But Floyd fought him right away. And dominated him.

Comment

Tough times especially for guys with big alimony/child support payments. So I am sure Mosley is real happy to have a good paying job lined up~

Comment

Working...
                X