Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Europeans aren't dominating the Heavyweight division, only Wlad is !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    ehm... who?
    Its Chisora's alias, Del Boy was from only fools and horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post

The guy is clueless outside of Khan.

Comment

6 of The Ring's top 10 ranked Heavyweights are Eastern European. It's safe to say that's a domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny Corleone View Post
            6 of The Ring's top 10 ranked Heavyweights are Eastern European. It's safe to say that's a domination.
            True, but take out the Klitschkos and it becomes a bit of a pass the parcel type situation with Chambers, Chagaev, Haye, Povetkin, Solis et al fighting it out for the top spot. None of those fighters are head and shoulders above the other and could, on any given day, lift the titles. Chambers especially I can see doing very well against any of those guys purely due to his speed and skills; he was outboxing Povetkin for large swathes of their fight and only really lost due to gassing out. And I can see Solis giving problems to guys like Haye and Chagaev due to his solid bullying style. So no I don't think the Eastern Euros are dominating the division outside of the Klits. But then neither is anyone else. Still, they have some really solid prospect and up and comers. Once the Klits retire then things get interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              The guy is clueless outside of Khan.
              I know for a fact that Joe Calzaghe punches like a girl, never had the heart to fight in the U.S. and snorts cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                True, but take out the Klitschkos and it becomes a bit of a pass the parcel type situation with Chambers, Chagaev, Haye, Povetkin, Solis et al fighting it out for the top spot. None of those fighters are head and shoulders above the other and could, on any given day, lift the titles. Chambers especially I can see doing very well against any of those guys purely due to his speed and skills; he was outboxing Povetkin for large swathes of their fight and only really lost due to gassing out. And I can see Solis giving problems to guys like Haye and Chagaev due to his solid bullying style. So no I don't think the Eastern Euros are dominating the division outside of the Klits. But then neither is anyone else. Still, they have some really solid prospect and up and comers. Once the Klits retire then things get interesting...
                Exactly my point .

Comment

I know for a fact that Joe Calzaghe punches like a girl, never had the heart to fight in the U.S. and snorts cocaine.
                  haha.Whatever keeps you happy at night.

I like Khan but he could do without a closet ****sexual who pretends be a Dutch Muslim constantly on his nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    haha.Whatever keeps you happy at night.

I like Khan but he could do without a closet ****sexual who pretends be a Dutch Muslim constantly on his nuts.
                    you're the only h*mo. I don't even know how h*mosexuals look like.

And how did I pretend to be a Dutch h*mosexual?

Comment

you're the only h*mo. I don't even know how h*mosexuals look like.

And how did I pretend to be a Dutch h*mosexual?
                      Face it. You are not Dutch. Doesn't seem believable at all.

The bold is just a stupid statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X