Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All This Hype And Pac/Cotto Still Wont Do 1 Million Buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do all floyd fans act the same? do you guys have anything better to do? get a hobby or something

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      why do all floyd fans act the same? do you guys have anything better to do? get a hobby or something
      Jealousy makes people act in strange ways. Manny and Miguel take the limelight away from their idol... and they ****ing HATE it!

Have you ever been with a girl, and you know she fancies someone else, making you feel slightly inferior somehow, even though you might have a massive wanger? Did you start dissing the guy she fancies, picking faults, etc, saying how much of a dick he is? We've all seen this happen or done it ourselves.

It's the exact same thing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
      Last edited by S A M U R A I; 11-11-2009, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseBudingBrah View Post
        Are you asking a question or making a statement? Learn how to use the question mark.

As for the fight, it will get close to a million but so what?

THE FIGHTS TAKE PLACE IN AMERICA.

pink floyd IS AMERICAN. HE'S SUPPOSE TO GET MORE PPV BUYS.

Cotto & pacquiao are not american, dont live in america, & dont speak american too well. The fact that they are even challenging pink floyd goes to show you that pink floyd has already lost & Cotto & Pacquiao specifically has already won.
        So if it does over a million what is your excuse then.

Comment

Is there a forum somewhere that has absolutely no Floyd fans whatsoever?

Maybe we could make one. Setting up a Floyd-free forum would be easy, I've run ****loads of forums before.

Is this a good idea? Only true boxing fans can register, Floyd fans are ejected immediately, and anyone who mentions Floyd more than three times is booted, like a "three strikes and yer out" kinda deal?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            So if it does over a million what is your excuse then.
            None you moron, because that is what he said "it may do over a million". And if it does do over a million, you will eat crow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              I there a forum somewhere that has absolutely no Floyd fans whatsoever?

Maybe we could make one. Setting up a Floyd-free forum would be easy, I've run ****loads of forums before.

Is this a good idea? Only true boxing fans can register, Floyd fans are ejected immediately, and anyone who mentions Floyd more than three times is booted, like a "three strikes and yer out" kinda deal?
              What you fail to realize is that people will make threads about Floyd regardless because deep down they really are fans of him, we see this daily on this site, they make hate threads but they really admire the guy.

Comment

"Lets go Billy Ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Jealousy makes people act in strange ways. Manny and Miguel take the limelight away from their idol... and they ****ing HATE it!

Have you ever been with a girl, and you know she fancies someone else, making you feel slightly inferior somehow, even though you might have a massive wanger? Did you start dissing the guy she fancies, picking faults, etc, saying how much of a dick he is? We've all seen this happen or done it ourselves.

It's the exact same thing
                  must be, they act like Manny is ****ing their girl

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    What you fail to realize is that people will make threads about Floyd regardless because deep down they really are fans of him, we see this daily on this site, they make hate threads but they really admire the guy.

You're trying to say I'm a Floyd fan?

Mangler... are you a closet fa g, eerr, I mean fan of Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                      must be, they act like Manny is ****ing their girl
                      That's because Manny is ****ing their girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X