No announcement yet.

Tribute to the 2008-2009 Utah Jazz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to the 2008-2009 Utah Jazz

haha did you see last night that cheap folding.

Gasol looked like Olaijuwon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

I'm laughing right now because of the horn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          haha did you see last night that cheap folding.

Gasol looked like Olaijuwon.
          the lakers were just going through the motions and had nothing to play for......

i'd be surprised if it goes more than 5. jazz will win 1 at home that's it.

Comment

i really wanted to play the Mavs....they're more deserving of a 1st round boot

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              the lakers were just going through the motions and had nothing to play for......
              Right but have some pride is what I meant. How do you lay down and get beat by like what? 27 points and make Gasol look that good against a team that has nothing to play for.

Nobody put bodies on anyone in the post, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i really wanted to play the Mavs....they're more deserving of a 1st round boot
                i wanted the jazz. i have bad memories of the 90's......snaq couldn't defend the pick and roll if one of his 20 kids' lives depended on it.

payback time. i want them to get booted by us every year for the next few years.

feel bad for sloan though. i love sloan and poppa.

the only other team i wanted to boot in the 1st round aside from the jazz is probably phoenix.

if there is a god i want to see the portland trailwhiners in the2nd round.

jazz , portland and then spurs......clear up years of rivalry in 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Right but have some pride is what I meant. How do you lay down and get beat by like what? 27 points and make Gasol look that good against a team that has nothing to play for.

Nobody put bodies on anyone in the post, at all.
                  they'll be at home kicking themselves watching the playoffs.

they're NOT suppose to be the 8th seed. the jazz could hang with anyone in the west except for the lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    i wanted the jazz. i have bad memories of the 90's......snaq couldn't defend the pick and roll if one of his 20 kids' lives depended on it.

payback time. i want them to get booted by us every year for the next few years.

feel bad for sloan though. i love sloan and poppa.

the only other team i wanted to boot in the 1st round aside from the jazz is probably phoenix.

if there is a god i want to see the portland trailwhiners in the2nd round.

jazz , portland and then spurs......clear up years of rivalry in 1 year.

i see your point....there's always something nice about whoopin the Jazz after all that bull**** from the late 90s...but still...i wanted to see the look on Cuban's face during the closing seconds of game 4 in Dallas

Comment

Working...
                    X