Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best fighter you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Pac does nothing for you cuz you don't see much skills but a past prime Tyson looked great? WTF?
    the guy doesn't understand the question.

he just thought i was ragging on tyson or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      the guy doesn't understand the question.

he just thought i was ragging on tyson or something.
      Right, is like me saying Duran was the best fighter I have seen in my lifetime(which was the question). While when I started watching boxing Duran was an old, fat, supper middleweight Which was your point with Wazaa.

But, I just like how he threw Pac in there(assuming cuz you're a Pac fan) as being not skilled but a pass prime Tyson look great. I agree if he was talking about a prime Tyson(who you were not talking about) but the post jail Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        so wait.......

you talk to me about the ts question......and now it's regradless of the ts question?

okay.

lmfao
        Are you dumb? read the damned thread title.

" The best fighter you've ever seen "

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Right, is like me saying Duran was the best fighter I have seen in my lifetime(which was the question). While when I started watching boxing Duran was an old, fat, supper middleweight Which was your point with Wazaa.

But, I just like how he threw Pac in there(assuming cuz you're a Pac fan) as being not skilled but a pass prime Tyson look great. I agree if he was talking about a prime Tyson(who you were not talking about) but the post jail Tyson
          Another idiot. I didn't throw pac in there assuming anyone was a pac fan. Pac just doesn't do it for me. The question is based on visual preference, don't be so ******ed - broaden your horizons.

Pacman has a very basic style, personally, he isn't the best fighter i've ever seen. To me, that answer would go to someone who actually fit my tastes more.

Yes, a past prime tyson did things against bums that impressed me more than pacman. I obviously preferred his style more.

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post

are you dumb?

read the thread's 1st post.

Comment

• manny pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post

Read the OP you ****.

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                I've seen youtube highlights but I'm talking about who's the best fighter you've seen active during their career, imo youtube or old film can only do so much.:

Comment

Working...
                X