Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone really believe Floyd is remotely close to being TBE ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much salt. All you can do is be the best of your era. He's done that. End of story.

Comment

side by side or move along

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Wtf? It's all about resume. Harry Greb surpassed Floyd's resume in a single year!

And neither of them would be in the 'TBE' among sane folks.
        Comments like that are what I am talking about. it just seems stupid to me to blindly rank someone you haven't seen fight and then base their greatness on someone they beat that you also didn't see fight.

If someone never saw Greb, Robinson, Prime Ali, prime Duran, Armstrong etc. isn't it hard to rank them accurately? WOuldn't it be more accurate to rank the guys you saw?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Manny having a better resume than Floyd and has accomplished greater is an objective agreement that most boxing pundits had. You can't debate it, debate resume Floyd vs Pac? Pac wins no matter how you circle around it. Who accomplished more in the boxing world? Pac wins it, you can't circle around it. The only thing Floyd has over manny is the undefeated record and him winning over him.

It's like Duran over Hagler. And saying otherwise is either motivated by hate of the fighter (Manny) or being an obsessive groupie of his favorite fighter (Floyd).
          Are you sober at least part of the day?

Or are you constantly under the influence?

Maybe just another stupid pact@rd?

Explain your stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            So much salt. [B]All you can do is be the best of your era. He's done that. End of story.
            Not sure about that, I would still rank Hopkins higher if you consider him in the same era.

Comment

Floyd in his own mind is TBE, who are you to contest that with him ? Surround yourself with the sycophants he surrounds himself with and you'd beige the same. Adonis Chickenson is clearly being fed the same stuff the same chicken feed by his moronic entourage, those dudes he brought up to hold him back when he stormed the ring versus Krusher would suck his d1ck for the asking, I hear he prefers underage girls though.

Comment

Top 50 resume. Boxing history is deep with great fighters who beat other great fighters. In terms of talent Floyd's probably top 20 and a top 5 defensive fighter beside Pea, Pep, Locche and Benitez. Hard to rank an exact spot for him but I would say somewhere between 20 and 30 which is increadible for a fighter coming from his era.

Comment

Top 20 ever. Not even Floyd thinks he's tbe

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Somewhere in the top 50 of all time
                    that sounds about right anybody who has him in the top 20 DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT BOXING. some of the blame falls on Floyd for not fighting fighters in there primes and this era has been weak also didn't help him move up the list

Comment

Top 20 easily.....he ranks higher than bhop and Pacquiao for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X