No announcement yet.

The Strange Sexual Quirk of Filipino Seafarers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Strange Sexual Quirk of Filipino Seafarers

Many Filipino sailors make small incisions in their penises and slide tiny plastic or stone balls -- the size of M&M's -- underneath the skin in order to enhance sexual pleasure for prostitutes and other women they encounter in port cities, especially in Rio de Janeiro

"'Filipino seaman are famous for them...that's why they [women in port] like us, why they keep asking for us,'" he said. "'When they hear that Filipinos are coming, they're happy.'"

The practice is unique to Southeast Asia and dates back to at least the 16th century, though no one is sure if it has been continuous. Italian scholar Antonio Pigafetta accompanied Ferdinand Magellan and his crew on their explorations and journaled about a similar behavior in what is currently southern Philippines and Borneo. Apparently, it was also practiced in Thailand and Indonesia, but vanished from the historical record in the mid-17th century, when men bowed to the pressures of Islam and Christianity.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...farers/278285/

i want to see a tutorial before i take the plunge.

Comment

Why are these betas slicing their wangs?

Comment

I guess when you have a two inch boner you need a gimmick.

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
          Many Filipino sailors make small incisions in their penises and slide tiny plastic or stone balls -- the size of M&M's -- underneath the skin in order to enhance sexual pleasure for prostitutes and other women they encounter in port cities, especially in Rio de Janeiro

"'Filipino seaman are famous for them...that's why they [women in port] like us, why they keep asking for us,'" he said. "'When they hear that Filipinos are coming, they're happy.'"

The practice is unique to Southeast Asia and dates back to at least the 16th century, though no one is sure if it has been continuous. Italian scholar Antonio Pigafetta accompanied Ferdinand Magellan and his crew on their explorations and journaled about a similar behavior in what is currently southern Philippines and Borneo. Apparently, it was also practiced in Thailand and Indonesia, but vanished from the historical record in the mid-17th century, when men bowed to the pressures of Islam and Christianity.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...farers/278285/

The Chinese and Japanese insert pearls.. It is not unique...

Comment

Strange Sexual Quirk?!?! I thought we were all cutting our dicks & putting M&M's in the hole? I mean wtf girls love chocolate when their blowing you.

Comment

Putting beads in your dick to screw hookers weird?

I've seen (heard) mofos in prison doing that. Now who are they doing that for? Lol

Comment

"The women prefer Filipinos because we treat them nice, not like other nationalities,'" he said. "'[Sailors from other countries] think because they pay, they can treat them badly ... But the Filipinos -- we treat them like girlfriends. We pay too, but we're nice, we smile, we even court them. That's what makes the Filipino special. We're romantic.'"

Comment

It's call small dick syndrome!

Personally I never cared about pleasing a whore!

But putting plastic and metal on my dick ? Oh Hell no!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X