No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux is Too Damn Good Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux is Too Damn Good Right Now

There is no one in boxing right now who is so far above the rest of the pack in his division, like Rigo is at super bantam. I know Wlad looks to be untouchable at heavy but it's not a division with the depth and true world class talent that super bantam has right now. Frampton, Quigg and Cruz are all top level titlists but if you pit them against Rigo, H2H, I can't imagine Rigo being predicted AGAINST. That's just how damn good he is.

Even with Frampton shutting out a talented and hard hitting titlist who seemed to have reached his peak in the last 2-3 fights, I wouldn't give Frampton more than a 30% chance of beating Rigo. IMO Frampton beats just about everyone else in the division but Rigo is on a different planet as of now.

That's all I really wanted to say, and I'm not even a Rigo fan lol

I agree he's like floyd without the fan base. I picked him to beat Donaire.

Comment

No one in or around his weight can even come close to beating him and they damn well know it

Comment

The sky is blue.

Not that I'm mad you giving Rigo some love, but this is stating the obvious.

Comment

He should just let someone land on him, That should give other a bit of confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            There is no one in boxing right now who is so far above the rest of the pack in his division, like Rigo is at super bantam. I know Wlad looks to be untouchable at heavy but it's not a division with the depth and true world class talent that super bantam has right now. Frampton, Quigg and Cruz are all top level titlists but if you pit them against Rigo, H2H, I can't imagine Rigo being predicted AGAINST. That's just how damn good he is.

Even with Frampton shutting out a talented and hard hitting titlist who seemed to have reached his peak in the last 2-3 fights, I wouldn't give Frampton more than a 30% chance of beating Rigo. IMO Frampton beats just about everyone else in the division but Rigo is on a different planet as of now.

That's all I really wanted to say, and I'm not even a Rigo fan lol
            I don't think 122 is even that deep right now. It was deep a couple of years ago, but then Rigo arrived and everyone scampered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              He should just let someone land on him, That should give other a bit of confidence.
              This was a joke right?

Comment

well donaire knocked him down remember so he's not quite as untouchable as floyd.

I can't believe Frampton is ducking him though. I would have thought he would have had a bit more integrity than that. So much for the best fighting the best. *sigh

Comment

Originally posted by sharpe View Post
                  well donaire knocked him down remember so he's not quite as untouchable as floyd.

I can't believe Frampton is ducking him though. I would have thought he would have had a bit more integrity than that. So much for the best fighting the best. *sigh
                  well floyd hasn't fought anyone as good as donaire in his entire career also he was knocked down by zab judah, and rocked by corley and shot mosley. he's not untouchable.

Comment

I think a Lomachenko fight is 50-50

Comment

Working...
                    X