Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO legendary nights The tale of Balbo Vs Drago (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    Drago is a PED cheat. He should had criminal charges after killing Apollo plus a lifetime ban.

I kind of blame it on Rocky for sending the champ into early retirement. Apollo is an ATG and came out of retirement with something to prove. Too bad he ran into somebody on that real A side meth. Soviet designer drugs.

RIP The Peoples Champ!! Apollo Creed.
    You give me the facts! When was drago on ped? When? He wanted usda testing for the creed fight,but creeds promoter wasn't going for it....
    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 07-22-2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

that was dope

Comment

Drago was a hypejob. He ain't beat nobody. He would have never beaten Apollo in his prime.

Comment

Drago should have been charged with murder...the ref stepped in to stop the fight and Drago pushed him away and continued to hit Creed...lifetime in prison...

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
            Drago is a PED cheat. He should had criminal charges after killing Apollo plus a lifetime ban.

I kind of blame it on Rocky for sending the champ into early retirement. Apollo is an ATG and came out of retirement with something to prove. Too bad he ran into somebody on that real A side meth. Soviet designer drugs.

RIP The Peoples Champ!! Apollo Creed.

Tyson Fury would stop Drago. Easy money.

Comment

I think a better idea would be one on Rocky Balboa and Mason Dixon (from the last Rocky movie) since that fight actually did look like it was on HBO.

Comment

this is the problem with boxing, you have such a deep history and you want to advance and promote the sport, you could have chosen from a zillion great fights and what do you do instead?

you waste an episode on a fake ass movie boxing fight instead of choosing an actual great past fight to catch new fans and promote the sport of boxing.

Comment

That was awesome. I chuckled pretty hard.

Comment

This is great, some really clever and funny associations.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                      Thank you sir. That is, of course, just my opinion. It's perfectly reasonable to believe that Drago could trouble not just Creed, but any HW in history.
                      Clubber Lang would wreck Drago within 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X