No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Has Ohio Assault Charge Dismissed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
    on another note.. TMZ is reported that Adrien Broner will look to press charges vs Marcos Maidana for the beating he gave him Saturday night..
    What about rape charges it looks like Maidana gave him some azz pumping

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      I'm sure the guy wasn't hurt based on how Broner punches...
      Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        They probably seen what Maidana did to him Saturday,and decided that was payment enough.
        :AOR: end thread!

Comment

on another note.. TMZ is reported that Adrien Broner will look to press charges vs Marcos Maidana for the beating he gave him Saturday night..
          Hahah lmao!

Comment

Lmao you beat me to it

Comment

I honestly wish the best for Broner right now. I'm satisfied with the beating he sustained at the hands of Maidana. He took that $h!t like a champ for the most part, (minus flop-gate).

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I honestly wish the best for Broner right now. I'm satisfied with the beating he sustained at the hands of Maidana. He took that $h!t like a champ for the most part, (minus flop-gate).
                Broner was rolling around like a new born baby after that head bunt. Broner might have nightmares about Maidana seriously. Broner probably wakes up like did that really happen.

Comment

I thought it was that old lady he robbed. He's about billions, but he's robbing lil old ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    For the right price witnesses disappear and charges go away....money is power!!
                    What I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Actually I completely agree. He had that asswhippin coming but he has tremendous talent if he focuses and I hope he comes back better than ever.
                      Can't do the should roll right, doesn't punch enough, get's tagged a he!!uva lot... but somehow has tremendous talent? I thought that would automatically include a sound mastering of the most basic of boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X