No announcement yet.

I'm worried about broscience taking hold in Manny's camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried about broscience taking hold in Manny's camp

Now that Ariza is no longer with Manny it seems he has a lot of broscientists taking care of his nutrition and training .

With the cringeworthy comments that one of his nutritionists was saying about ''Protein shakes slowing him down'' one has to wonder, will Pac be effected by the lack of supplements....I hope he hasn't stopped taking caffeine which is a must for all athletes...

he's gonna have a gut like Arreola during the weigh in and everyone will freak out

Comment

Manny Fatman Fatquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
        Now that Ariza is no longer with Manny it seems he has a lot of broscientists taking care of his nutrition and training .

With the cringeworthy comments that one of his nutritionists was saying about ''Protein shakes slowing him down'' one has to wonder, will Pac be effected by the lack of supplements....I hope he hasn't stopped taking caffeine which is a must for all athletes...
        ^ A broscientist talking about a boxer using broscientists.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          ^ A broscientist talking about a boxer using broscientists.
          Caffeine is a highly effective supplement for athletes, I just hope he's still taking it.

Comment

Caffeine is a highly effective supplement for athletes, I just hope he's still taking it.
            I heard he was drinking decaf..

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
              I heard he was drinking decaf..

This is a shame, a Rios jab might KO Pac after all then.

Comment

You too can look like Buboy if you work really really hard at it.

Comment

Actually ones body reacts different than another body to supplements. I from personal experience have been sluggish after taking lots of supplements, shakes, and pre workouts. I had explosive strength but my stamina was ****. I would have to rest a lot and than do full burst lifts but gas out after.

I think they do slow you down a bit but it depends on the individual some peoples body react different to supplements, many things like Creatine make your muscles tighter and are not good if you are on a weight cut because it can damage your liver and kidneys, you have to be well hydrated.

That one MMA fighter frank mir did some strange diet where he was on nothing but protein shakes or something and he looked like **** and gassed out.

In order for a body to be strong you need fuel and that means good carbs, protein shakes are just artificial junk, many of them are just filled with filler. Also some have tryptophan which makes you sluggish and tired.

Comment

This is a shame, a Rios jab might KO Pac after all then.
                    Lmfao is that Vince McMaon posing too while he climaxes? Hahaha
                    i knew vincent kennedy mcmahonnwas jacked but not that big

Comment

Working...
                    X