Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch vs Kessler? Predictions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised to see so many people going for a Froch UD. He's not really a vintage 12 round fighter that Kessler is IMO. Going down his record, his latest points victory was a very close decision over Johnson, other than that he's had split/majority decisions over pascal, Dirrell. Are those better than Kessler? He's also lost over 12 to ward and Kessler, and was behind on the cards against Taylor before that epic ending. He needs a Taylor esque performance to beat Kessler I think. He throws too many rounds away because Kesslers punch output is far superior to Froch's. he's busier and will probably be the aggressor as in the first fight. So I think he'll have to win by KO. And there's a chance of that happening.

Comment

Will be a tough close fight again, both men going at it, but neither getting KO'd. I think there'll be a knockdown... maybe Kessler.
      In the end though, I think Froch takes a decision. UD,SD or MD... he's getting the decision.
      I don't think it'll be robber, but close enough that the the hometown goes with the close rounds

Comment

If its very veryclose, they should give it to froch. I hope kessler takes 8-4 rounds, but i find it hard to analyse how. Anyways, unless kessler gts kod, i win.

Comment

very close fight could go either way but I'd favor froch given the recent performances from both

Comment

froch by KO. kessler is waaaaaaay overrated. he does have a big stylistic advantage in this fight but it shouldnt be enough, froch is in a different class.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              froch by KO. kessler is waaaaaaay overrated. he does have a big stylistic advantage in this fight but it shouldnt be enough, froch is in a different class.
              Different class, but lost the first fight? Lol

Comment

Cobra on points!!!!!!!!

Comment

Since the rematch was announced iv'e had a funny feeling Kessler was going to stop him with a body shot,so i'm going to stick with my gut instinct,8th round stoppage for the Dane

Comment

froch tko or ko , i keep telling people kessler's leg's are gone.

Comment

kessler is going for the KO here from what I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X