No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for this weekend? Berto or Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
    Wait, the title of this thread is Who are you rooting for this weekend? Berto or Guerrero. Why are you still talking about Pacquiao? Stay on topic man.
    So what about in my thread about Torrecampo and Pacquiao, you still got something smart to say there too. Just shut up man, I realize who's d*ck you're riding but you don't have to defend him all the time.

Comment

Guerrero.....Berto gets stopped!

Comment

The snitch one hand and the lawyer on the other

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          So what about in my thread about Torrecampo and Pacquiao
          Neither of these are about Berto or Guerrero, please stick to the topic.

Comment

216 posts[and 217 after this one] since yesterday.

Bro, I have a lot of time on my hands and only managed to get 92 posts in[including this one] from yesterday to today and this is my last one.

It's Thanksgiving, don't you have a family or something, friends to hang out with? And I think I know who you are too. If you're the banned poster I think you are, you have like 500 posts in 2 days. You need to get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Damn so you're going to root for Marquez on December 8th?
              This is the first off topic post in this thread, let's hope it's the last.

I will support Guererro but Berto might get the decision if it goes to distance.

Comment

Can't stand either one to be honest.

So im hoping for a good fight that results in a DOUBLE knock out.

Comment

I wouldn't do that If I was you mate, you might get e-shanked. These e-thugs don't take kindly to basic logic

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
                    Can't stand either one to be honest.

So im hoping for a good fight that results in a DOUBLE knock out.
                    This needs to happen more in boxing.

Comment

Damn, I was mistaken, those 219 posts were all actually today.

Are you trying to get to 500 posts in less than 24 hours.

Do you have a family?

Comment

Working...
                      X