Why is Aydin Selcuk so underrated??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Aydin Selcuk so underrated??

....or is Guerrero overrated??

It seems like most ppl don't think Aydin has a chance at all and that Guerrero is going to walk all over him? WHY????????

OK, Aydin is not the most skilled boxer in the world but he's the bigger and stronger guy. He's also a heavy handed aggressive fighther with a good chin. Guerrero has never fought at welterweight before and been inactive for 15 months....Why is Guerrero such a big favorite????

None of us now what Guerrero brings to the table at the welterweight division and against a big puncher with a very aggressive style Guerrero will have a hard time to get the distance that he wants.

A win for Aydin won't be a big upset. My pick Aydin by KO/TKO....let's bump this thread when the fight is over.

Because very few people have even the slightest inkling of what he looks like~ let alone how he fights.

If people know one guy but don't know the other at all, people are going to side with what they know.

Comment

Because most people saw jo jo dan completely outbox him? (that obviously doesn't include the corrupt judges)

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Because very few people have even the slightest inkling of what he looks like~ let alone how he fights.

If people know one guy but don't know the other at all, people are going to side with what they know.
        I think this is spot on. Not many know who Aydin is. Come tonight, everyone will know Selcuk Aydin when he puts Guerrero to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Because he should've lost to Jo Jo Dan twice who is C level fighter and went life and death with Said Ouali who is C- in his most significant fights.
          jo jo dan isnt a C level fighter. and the 2nd dan vs Aydin fight was very close, especially with the knockdowns. I can see Aydin beating Guerrero, especially cause he is way bigger physically.

Comment

cuz he lost to jo jo dan?

all Guerrero has to do is box and he wins easy. shouldn't be that hard to figure out. only guerrero himself can lose this fight if he decides to fight stupid.

Comment

Because he's fought horrible opposition.

Turkey pretty low on the totem pole.....in europe...

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                Don't know, he may be B-, but I'll rate him as C unless he proves me wrong with wins over meaningful fighters.
                And their 2-nd fight was close, but clear victor for Dan in my opinion.
                Disagree, I think we won it "fair" (rabbit punches, elbows ok). i think he broke Dan's jaw early. But should have lost the first one, and the Ouali fight was very close.

Comment

Because all he has fought is european level opposition and has won atleast one fight questionably im hoping his power is for real and he does a job on Guerrero tonight but i dont see it happening

Comment

Said Oauli... Jo Jo Dan I and II... Those fights have indicated to me that I have Aydin rated correctly. I think Guerrero's talent and skill advantage (even slightly reduced for the 2 division jump) should overcome Aydin's strength advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X