No announcement yet.

Stomach Toning Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stomach Toning Help

Hey guys I'm looking to tone my belly. what do you think is the best way to lose tummy fat? or to tone up a bit? besides doing situps

any recommendations?

Cardio and good diet.

Comment

Cardio and a good diet is good. Doing just abdominal exercises won't do it. You have to burn fat in all the areas of your body. So doing exercises that work your arms, bun and thighs, chest, and abs will help greatly. If you haven't already, join a gym and ask for a personal training session. They usually do a good job of explaining everything.

Comment

Basically just lower your body fat.. You could do no situps and have a six pack if your bf is low enough. Diet, Rest, and Cardio/core workouts pretty much. Keep it simple.

Comment

cardio after cardio + a good diet

skip or run

Comment

You can't target fat loss... fat loss happens all over your body, and you have to continue to lose fat until the places you want gone, are gone... you cant just target your stomach.

Increase your heart rate anyway you can and lower your calories to a deficit.

Comment

I agree with everyone else Cardio and a good diet..''abs are made in the kitchen not in the gym''

Comment

First lose fat and get on a good diet but that's only half the story.

Then you need to shape up your abs by doing abdominal exercises such as crunches (for the upper abdomen) and leg raises (for the lower abdomen).

If you're serious about this 5hit and looking for the shredded look you need to strengthen your core by doing things like chip ups and deadlifts and over time everything falls into place.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
                  You can't target fat loss... fat loss happens all over your body, and you have to continue to lose fat until the places you want gone, are gone... you cant just target your stomach.

Increase your heart rate anyway you can and lower your calories to a deficit.
                  ^this...he beat me to it.

Comment

Im 33, and my body fat is 20%. Am i still able to get my six pack visible at my age?

Comment

Working...
                    X