Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Peterson: The WORST Case Of CORRUPTION Recorded On CAMERA In Boxing History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan-Peterson: The WORST Case Of CORRUPTION Recorded On CAMERA In Boxing History?

The whole thing was captured on CAMERA. The blatant favoritism by the ref, taking 2 points off Khan for a technique which 99.9% of boxers use, pushing off a pressure fighter when they start spoiling and smothering. Blatant ref bias, recorded LIVE..

But what made the whole thing worse was the card tampering which is totally against the rules and should really have led to the fight being called a no contest.. That is just not allowed and it instantly brings the judges into question and disrepute, it SHOULD have led to judges being BANNED.. I mean there is NO QUESTION! The whole thing was captured on CAMERA.. is it the WORST case of blatant corruption ever to be recorded live on camera?? I'm pretty sure it is you know..

And all we got from Khan haters was "stop b!tchin Khan".. I mean did those b!tches even respect the rules anymore or did their hate just blind your ass to the facts? SMH..
    Yep
    12.16%
    Nope
    78.38%
    Maybe
    9.46%

Stop b*tching.

Comment

Justice will be done on May 19th

Comment

If you think this is the worst case of corruption in boxing history recorded on Camera, I'd like to say welcome to the sport of boxing and I hope you enjoyed your first fight which is obviously Khan vs. Peterson. That is obviously the first match you've ever seen to think that it's the biggest "corruption" in the history of the sport...

Comment

yup peterson will win time

Comment

Brits always get butthurt when their vastly overrated fighters get exposed. That whiny little queer Khan got his ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              If you think this is the worst case of corruption in boxing history recorded on Camera, I'd like to say welcome to the sport of boxing and I hope you enjoyed your first fight which is obviously Khan vs. Peterson. That is obviously the first match you've ever seen to think that it's the biggest "corruption" in the history of the sport...
              There's tons of fights where the ref is bias, recorded on cam.. but i can't think of any others where the judges are caught cheating on cam? name some..

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Brits always get butthurt when their vastly overrated fighters get exposed. That whiny little queer Khan got his ass whooped.
                dont generalise

im from UK and I fully understand how overrated and carefully marketed Khan is.... my peoples do too

i also had Peterson winning fair and square

keep it to boxing brah

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  This aint about nationality, ethnicity, race or religion.. This is about 2 boxers and *****load of corruption..

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    The whole thing was captured on CAMERA. The blatant favoritism by the ref, taking 2 points off Khan for a technique which 99.9% of boxers use, pushing off a pressure fighter when they start spoiling and smothering. Blatant ref bias, recorded LIVE..

But what made the whole thing worse was the card tampering which is totally against the rules and should really have led to the fight being called a no contest.. That is just not allowed and it instantly brings the judges into question and disrepute, it SHOULD have led to judges being BANNED.. I mean there is NO QUESTION! The whole thing was captured on CAMERA.. is it the WORST case of blatant corruption ever to be recorded live on camera?? I'm pretty sure it is you know..

And all we got from Khan haters was "stop b!tchin Khan".. I mean did those b!tches even respect the rules anymore or did their hate just blind your ass to the facts? SMH..
                    this makes no sense.... if there was any sense in making the fix then it wud have been for Khan

Peterson ruined the show

If any judge was corrupt it was guy who scored it 115 - 110 to Khan AFTER the point deductions

Comment

Working...
                    X