Who's the numero uno pound for pound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the numero uno pound for pound?

What are your standars?
    When Mayweather fought Ortiz, some people here say that it wasnt a pound for pound preformance, but you all bunch of h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e-s had also say the same when Martinez fought Barker and when Donaire fought Narvaez.
    Now the same goes for Pacquiao, who lost IMO yesterday against Marquez...

Wich preformance was the best? who deserves to be el numero uno?
    Mayweather
    57.14%
    Martinez
    0.00%
    Donaire
    0.00%
    Pacquiao
    42.86%
    Others...
    0.00%

1. Pacquiao
    2. Mayweather
    3. Donaire

If Floyd out does Manny in May I think he should be moved up to the #1 spot again.

Comment

You dont get the numero uno by sucker punching your opponent who was not even looking or paying attention

Comment

Pacquiao got beat by an old blow up lightweight at Pacquiao's weight class

Nuff said

Comment

It was a tough last few months for everyone in the top 1-4 P4P spots

Pacquiao- controversial ending in a fight against his arch nemesis who he was expected to wipe out. Fans booed.

Mayweather- After disappearing for 16 months, he comes back only to sucker punch a C class opponent in a controversial ending. Fans booed.

Sergio- Caught flak for taking on a no name in Darren Barker. Got his face smashed up and even though he got the KO, looked terrible for the vast majority of the match. Fans booed.

Nonito- after his promotional drama and a bit of a lay off, fought a stinker against a turtle who wouldn't come out of his shell. Fans booed.

I guess we can judge the list by who got booed the least

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            It was a tough last few months for everyone in the top 1-4 P4P spots

Pacquiao- controversial ending in a fight against his arch nemesis who he was expected to wipe out. Fans booed.

Mayweather- After disappearing for 16 months, he comes back only to sucker punch a C class opponent in a controversial ending. Fans booed.

Sergio- Caught flak for taking on a no name in Darren Barker. Got his face smashed up and even though he got the KO, looked terrible for the vast majority of the match. Fans booed.

Nonito- after his promotional drama and a bit of a lay off, fought a stinker against a turtle who wouldn't come out of his shell. Fans booed.

I guess we can judge the list by who got booed the least

I think is a good idea, we can watch all four fights at the moment of the decision and see who was booed the least haha!

Comment

Working...
            X