Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allan Green was 3 hrs late for Weigh-in and 3 pounds over weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
    His best win is...Jerson Revelo or Tarvis Simms?

Wow what a scintillating career. He sucks.

What have I done with my life? I make $90,000 a year. Best believe I will make more more in my career profession than Allan Green will make as a boxer.
    Probably beating Jaidon Codrington.

He's a major underachiever.

Comment

He looks like a million bucks when he fight subpar opposition.

Comment

I have no reason to fabricate my yearly salary to a guy who probably did nothing after graduating high school, if he even graduated high school. Let's be honest, alot of losers follow boxing. Just go to the local bar during the PPV fights and take a look at all the "winners" who come out to watch Mayweather, Marquez etc.

Comment

I have no reason to fabricate my yearly salary to a guy who probably did nothing after graduating high school, if he even graduated high school. Let's be honest, alot of losers follow boxing. Just go to the local bar during the PPV fights and take a look at all the "winners" who come out to watch Mayweather, Marquez etc.
          Stfu, you're taking this way too seriously. No one cares.

Comment

Comment

I wasnt talkign to "everyone", I was talking to the 1 clown who called me out on my comment. Allan Green is a bum, and the guy hasnt exactly make any real $ as a boxer either, so his supporters cant even go down that road.

Comment

So is best win is over a guy who was on "The Contender"?

Wow, thats...awesome. What a stud.

Comment

His best win is...Jerson Revelo or Tarvis Simms?

Wow what a scintillating career. He sucks.

What have I done with my life? I make $90,000 a year. Best believe I will make more more in my career profession than Allan Green will make as a boxer.
                  I wasnt talkign to "everyone", I was talking to the 1 clown who called me out on my comment. Allan Green is a bum, and the guy hasnt exactly make any real $ as a boxer either, so his supporters cant even go down that road.

He made 400 grand against Ward so I wouldn't call him a failure.

Not a success of course, but he's done ok financially.

Comment

I was calling your comment out. A guy who has won a title in boxing is not a bum, Allen is a professional athlete like it or not. He makes a living off of playing a game, a past time for many. Many people go to work and dread their jobs and lives while all he has to do is play a sport he loves

Comment

Come on bro, Green never won a real title. Each division has 3 relevant titles. WBA IBF WBA...and IBO if we're being REALLY generous. Green has never won a recognized title nor has he ever beaten anyone in the top 3 tiers of his division, let alone top tier. The 3 best guys he fought...all beat him clearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X