No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Forget Money, Pacquiao Must Be Tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    its all down to hardwork. and pac was already special before he moved up. in his featherweight days he was already considered a great. he won his fiorst title at 19. bernard hopkins improved as he got older and so has martinez. Floyd is just making excuses.

maybe it is, most posters know my opinion, but nothing is 100% certain. Again though think of it like this:

- You ask another fighter to undergo stricter drug testing because:

A. You suspect he is on something OR

B. You want to gain a psychological edge

C. Some elaborate scheme to duck said fighter (option C is the ridiculous one)

and the response is to avoid testing at all costs, what would you start to think as the person who wants better testing??? Would the responses from team MP engender confidence that he is clean??

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
      Pac should just agree to take the test. OST is not bad.
      Pac agreed but the coward wanted Pac to be tested the day of the fight while his OST against Mosley stopped 19 days before the actual fight.

Comment

JUST DO IT. Do not say it. We are already fed up with your talking.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          maybe it is, most posters know my opinion, but nothing is 100% certain. Again though think of it like this:

and the response is to avoid testing at all costs, what would you start to think as the person who wants better testing??? Would the responses from team MP engender confidence that he is clean??
          I got a question for you Check.

Do you see a video anywhere where Manny said flat out that he's not taking the test? Even way back before this all started? I see videos of him saying every round he'll take the test.

Didn't it occur to you that it's his BS team especially Arum who'se holding all these up?

Have you got anything with Manny saying No himself?

Comment

Did you know in a million of pro boxers out there Floyd is the only one who made his opponents take his invented OST? You may wonder why?

Comment

he hasnt tried to avoid it at all costs. pac said he would take it yet floyd keeps talking about the tests like pac is still saying no. why would he keep repeating himself to make people think pac is still against the test which is not the case.

Comment

The most unorganized group in the world Team Pacquiao

PAC wants the fight

Arum wants WADA

Kunts says 7 days

Is it really possible these dude aren't on the same page for 2 years?

Comment

Floyd will moan about the testing. If that gets solved it will be the venue, or the broadcaster, or the PPV share, or the date. Floyd can beat Manny, but he doesn't have the taste for it unless Pacman is shown to be on the slide.

Comment

Floyd is the one who is dragging the whole thing out; Pacquiao said he would take the tests. But Floyd keeps repeating the same bull**** over and over - "Only if Pac takes the test... oh so he will take the test. Then... erm... I don't need the money" Pathetic, much like his racist rant last year.

Like Kanye West, Floyd's ego is far greater than his talent. Just another gay fish...

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Floyd can suck a dlck.Ortiz will lay him out.
                      personally, i don't like floyd, but he's the overwhelming favorite over ortiz.

but of course, this is boxing and anything can happen.

Ortiz has a puncher's chance IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X