Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Poll) Is Timoth Bradley Ducking Devon Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Poll) Is Timoth Bradley Ducking Devon Alexander?

Well????????????????????????
    Yes
    44.83%
    No
    55.17%

Definitely. They both don't have marketable opponents for their next fight, and Alexander wants to fight Bradley and not the other way around. This fight will become meaningless after a while because there's a good chance that both of these guys won't keep fighting at 140. Like Bradley is doing with that unknown South American guy.

Comment

No he isn't. He just wants to build the fight and then eventually cash out against Alexander. Though I admit, it doesn't look good for his rep.

Comment

I think his promoter plays a big role in the "ducking"...

Comment

140 pounds division is very weird, everybody ducks everybody. I really don't know who's the real ducker: Zab ducks Tim who ducks Devon who ducks Zab whereas Maidana ducks Tim whereas Khan ducks them ALL; lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySugar View Post
            Well????????????????????????
            no he is merely trying to build both his and alexander's names before they fight.

but these types of things backfire at times... like the mayweather judah fight for example

Comment

I'd be ashamed to have Bradley's physique and not be able to knock out a third grader. I can see Alexander catching his ass with one of those bombs that put Urango down. If Holt can hurt Bradley, then Alexander sure can too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                140 pounds division is very weird, everybody ducks everybody. I really don't know who's the real ducker: Zab ducks Tim who ducks Devon who ducks Zab whereas Maidana ducks Tim whereas Khan ducks them ALL; lol.
                lol, Great post!

Comment

Bradley has constantly faced tough opposition. It's all about respect here, Bradley has alot of respect for Alexander that he feels him and Alexander can take care of everybody else at Jr WW; then meet up at some point.

Comment

Timmy ducks no one!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X